sorry for my late response. I eventually found what was causing your issue: in detecting the double press action, a comparison between
2002 from the
action_mapping variable, and
'2002' from the text helper was made. The condition would always produce a falsy value when using deCONZ, since comparing a number and a string returns
I’ve just updated the blueprint with the fix. Please let me know if the automation now works as expected.
Moreover, I’d like to point out that the problem was present on the majority of controller blueprints. Your feedback helped to improve all of them as well, so thank you very much for reporting.