Updates will be published on the project’s GitHub repository.
Click the badge to import this Blueprint (needs Home Assistant Core 2021.3 or higher)
Copy this link if you want to import the blueprint in your installation.
This blueprint provides universal support for running any custom action when a button is pressed on the provided IKEA E1743 On/Off Switch & Dimmer. Supports controllers integrated with one of the following integrations: deCONZ, ZHA, Zigbee2MQTT.
Just specify the integration used to connect the remote to Home Assistant when setting up the automation, and the blueprint will take care of all the rest.
In addition of being able to provide custom actions for every kind of button press supported by the remote, the blueprint allows to loop the long press actions while the corresponding button is being held. Once released, the loop stops. This is useful when holding down a button should result in a continuous action (such as lowering the volume of a media player, or controlling a light brightness).
Moreover, automations created with this blueprint can be connected with one or more Hooks supported by this controller.
Hooks allow to easily create controller-based automations for interacting with media players, lights, covers and more. See the list of Hooks available for this controller for additional details.
Full documentation regarding requirements, inputs and action mappings for the supported Hooks is available here.
Docs provide all the information you need to properly configure this blueprint on your instance.
This Hook blueprint allows to build a controller-based automation to control a light. Supports brightness and color control both for white temperature and rgb lights.
This Hook blueprint allows to build a controller-based automation to control a media player. Supports volume setting, play/pause and track selection.
This Hook blueprint allows to build a controller-based automation to control a cover. Supports opening, closing and tilting the cover.
2021-02-07: first blueprint version
- 2021-02-07: fix an issue on Zigbee2MQTT triggering rules
- 2021-02-07: fix an issue which prevented to create automations for ZHA or deCONZ (thanks @kks36! ).
- 2021-02-08: update example, fix an issue which executed actions twice when the remote was connected via Zigbee2MQTT.
- add support for virtual double press events
- block automation runs for empty and repeated messages
- 2021-03-03: move the blueprint in the Controllers-Hooks Ecosystem. See announcement here.
2021-03-25: Breaking Change: standardize input names across all the Controller blueprints.
If you plan to update this blueprint, please update the inputs in your automations as follows:
- 2021-03-26: add support for the Cover Hook
- 2021-04-19: Fix double press events not being detected with deCONZ
Happy automating to everyone!