ZHA - Should the Climate (thermostat) support in ZHA still be considered as "Beta"?

Should the ZHA Climate (ZHA Thermostat) support in the ZHA integration still be considered as “Beta”?

Wondering if it has any missing functionality today or if it is only its stability that is in question now? If I have to pick one automation that really has to be super stable it would be climate/thermostat control.

Does anyone of you who live on a house with your family including kids recommend using the Climate function in ZHA with ZHA Thermostats in “production” as a stable and relatively low maintenance solution?

Asking as I have not used it myself but that is partly because I have not yet tested any Zigbee thermostats yet because we live in a very cold climate and other than water and electricity consider the thermostats for heating climate control to be the most important infrastructure in our home.

Today we already had a Ngenic Tune smart thermostat for about 4-years and we have been very happy with it with the exception of its downside of it being dependent on their proprietary cloud service, (but I have to give them credit that both their devices and their cloud service has always been very stable).