ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Cool, keep me posted… If that works, I gonna change also do zha , now using deconz…
Is there a way to see the mesh with zha ?

Looks like it registers a hold of every button properly, with different args for them. It registers press, hold and release hold of all the buttons except the centre button, which just registers the press and hold (no release from hold)
I don’t believe there is any way to view the mesh with zha.

Also, for whoever above was asking for bulbs retaining state, I check with the latest firmware on the ikea tradfri colour bulbs and they remember their colour settings with power off but don’t keep the state (ie, always turn on with mains but to the last colour setting (not off like hue does)

Thnx for the info…

Indeed middle button is the same behavior in deconz also

Ok I switched out the 2 Osram bulbs, also found a completely dead bulb so replaced that. Gone away for the long weekend and 4 bulbs have gone offline. 2 of them are in the same room as my HA machine and HUSBZB. I did enable de bug logging so will try and decipher it when I get back

Can some one help me please , I got IRIS button 3460-L but it only recognize it as a temp sensor and battery, I really need to set it up with my system, please let me know what log or any file anyone need to help. I am running Hassio 0.98 on RPi3 with Docker.

thanks again for your support.

It should generate zha events for each button press
Open up developer tools -> events -> type in zha_event and start listening.
Then use the IEEE and command in your automation.
This thread on smartthings buttons should get you started.

1 Like

Yeah I have the same button, it now has only events for the button. It’s a bummer because it’s not possible to use wait_template with an event.

1 Like

@Richdem do you have any non-bulb repeaters? It may be worth see if adding one or 2 make a difference. My network has been solid now after taking all the Osram bulbs off. I have a number non bulb of repeaters though.

thank you very much for your support, I am new in hassio world and love this platform.
I was able to get the event but I’m not sure how to use it in my automation.
any help would be really appreciated.
thank you.

this is what I get after listening for an event.
{
“event_type”: “zha_event”,
“data”: {
“unique_id”: “00:0d:6f:00:0b:18:50:47:1:0x0006”,
“device_ieee”: “00:0d:6f:00:0b:18:50:47”,
“command”: “on”,
“args”: []
},
“origin”: “LOCAL”,
“time_fired”: “2019-09-01T03:42:14.545636+00:00”,
“context”: {
“id”: “8ca75a7b9c524f44b621fea54e0df00d”,
“parent_id”: null,
“user_id”: null
}
}

I figured it out, thanks
do you know how to have delay with zha_event automation?
for example I want to run something if the button held down for more than 3 sec.
thanks

Hi, anyone tested the xiaomi motion sensors? Is the lux sensor also available? I want an automation to turn on light, that’s possible, but also if lux < x …

With deconz this is possible, not sure about zha…

the xiaomi aqara sensor (lumi.sensor_motion.aq2) one with the pairing button and led on it has the lux, but the xiaomi mijia (lumi.sensor_motion) the one with the hole for the pairing button does not do lux.

aha, thats good, i have the aqara ones…
did you also move from deconz to this? do you need to pair again everything? or is the pairing still present on conbee stick ?

im using an xbee as the gateway, and have only ever used the native zha component

ok :slight_smile:

someone else converted from deconz to zha? opinions ? :slight_smile:

I do not have any non bulb repeaters, I was thinking of picking up a couple of these as they seem pretty cheap.

The only thing that puzzles me is that 2 of the lights that dropped off the network while I was away for the long weekend are in the same room as my HA machine and HUSBZB stick

hi, the code below is from a user posted in this thread some replys above, whats wrong with it? it should start an automation for left and right button (ikea remote 5 button switch) , only the arguments are different? does anyone have a working automation for the 5 button ikea remote switch

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:25.590660+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "d344ee4083a34455aff7b04d3c66ba60",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Left arrow/button event:

Copy to clipboard

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:18.509855+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "8d9f0a3fa94745d7bbcfc019673b6db4",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Automation that triggers on either button being pressed:

Copy to clipboard

- id: '1562807168430'
  alias: Basement Remote - right arrow press
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: zha_event
    event_data:
      device_ieee: '00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf'
      command: 'press'
      args:
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data:
      entity_id: 
        - light.basement_couch_lights_level
        - light.basement_entry_lights_level
        - light.right_overhead_lights_level
        - light.left_overhead_lights_level
        - light.basement_couch_lights_level

The automation ignores the args so triggers on both and left buttons

@pergola.fabio I use nodeRED for this, which just can filter for the args. In yaml, maybe you have to add a condition with a template to filter args? Perhaps see Automation Conditions. Sorry I don’t have the answer…

Perhaps someone here can detail if there is a way to get the args with a template to use as a condition or let you know a way to do this outside of nodeRED.

Thnx in.advance, gonna make a new thread for this…
Don’t want to use nodered, only for 2 Ikea remotes that I have, a little overkill :wink:

Should work with automations also… But you can post flow anyway