ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

I do not have any non bulb repeaters, I was thinking of picking up a couple of these as they seem pretty cheap.

The only thing that puzzles me is that 2 of the lights that dropped off the network while I was away for the long weekend are in the same room as my HA machine and HUSBZB stick

hi, the code below is from a user posted in this thread some replys above, whats wrong with it? it should start an automation for left and right button (ikea remote 5 button switch) , only the arguments are different? does anyone have a working automation for the 5 button ikea remote switch

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:25.590660+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "d344ee4083a34455aff7b04d3c66ba60",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Left arrow/button event:

Copy to clipboard

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:18.509855+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "8d9f0a3fa94745d7bbcfc019673b6db4",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Automation that triggers on either button being pressed:

Copy to clipboard

- id: '1562807168430'
  alias: Basement Remote - right arrow press
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: zha_event
    event_data:
      device_ieee: '00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf'
      command: 'press'
      args:
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data:
      entity_id: 
        - light.basement_couch_lights_level
        - light.basement_entry_lights_level
        - light.right_overhead_lights_level
        - light.left_overhead_lights_level

The automation ignores the args so triggers on both and left buttons

@pergola.fabio I use nodeRED for this, which just can filter for the args. In yaml, maybe you have to add a condition with a template to filter args? Perhaps see Automation Conditions. Sorry I don’t have the answer…

Perhaps someone here can detail if there is a way to get the args with a template to use as a condition or let you know a way to do this outside of nodeRED.

Thnx in.advance, gonna make a new thread for this…
Don’t want to use nodered, only for 2 Ikea remotes that I have, a little overkill :wink:

Should work with automations also… But you can post flow anyway

Just thinking of this… Perhaps you can add an and condition with an if value template:

{%if value.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}

edit: although this works statically, you need to grab the value from the current trigger, using trigger.event.data like so:

{%if trigger.event.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}

All you have to do it put in the arguments you are expecting for the button press. Having said this, I haven’t tested it yet, just played around in the template developer tools, so YMMV! Tested, works for me :slight_smile:

So your automation would be something like this (edited):

- id: '1562807168430'
  alias: Basement Remote - right arrow press
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: zha_event
    event_data:
      device_ieee: '00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf'
      command: 'press'
  condition:
    - condition: template
      value_template: '{%if trigger.event.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}'
  action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data:
      entity_id: 
        - light.basement_entry_lights_level
        - light.right_overhead_lights_level
        - light.left_overhead_lights_level

Again, not certain if I have the condition part right, but let me know how it goes!

I was able to get it working with my remote to distinguish button types, hope this works for you!

I’ve been seeing these for a bit now in my Amazon suggestions and the price was right to ‘add couple and see’.

https://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-Smart-Home-74099-Functions/dp/B01M3OK6J7

…I was able to pair with HA via a zwave\zigbee stick, HA seems to have /some/ idea of what it is, so… how do I go about providing info so someone can make it into something usable?

Capture012

/edit: playing a bit before walking away for bed… it’s supposed to be 4-button/8-event (4xpress, 4xhold) but I’m only seeing events for 2 of the buttons being pressed- TopRight(on) and BottomRight(off).

Just announced for the US–new Hue edison bulbs, outlets, and a button.

What are the odds that ZHA will support these?

I really like the look of edison-style bulbs…

…I’m just so deep in the Tesla camp that I don’t think I can ever own any.

1 Like

i was hoping to add the trust zyct-202 remote it tries to pair but the only entity i get is a switch and that does nothing. how would i go about seeing if this remote could have a quirk made

https://www.trust.com/en/product/71171-zigbee-remote-control-zyct-20

what device(s)

it works w/ husbzb-1 I don’t think our deconz lib supports it yet. It requires broadcast support.

buttons and remotes should only have events. Entities make no sense for trigger type devices and they are nearly impossible for integrations to keep in the correct state

I posted a link to the remote device in my post

Yeah I understand the reasoning. It’s just unfortunate that it’s an overall regression, it broke my automations and required an ugly workaround.

I guess not technically a “bug”, so it’s not in the bug tracker. I wouldn’t know where to begin to implement this functionality, but here’s the feature request for voting… So far it’s the other guy who created the thread and me, heh.

I just wanted to say thank you so much this worked for me perfectly!!

I’ve added one of my Xiaomi curtains to ZHA as a test, since they often lose connection to the Xiaomi Gateway.

They show up as three devices (two binary sensors for occupancy and open/closed, but these never change. And a switch that only works for 0% and 100% and stops working once you’ve manually changed the position to something in between).

I’ve created a template cover and discovered the necessary services and data for to open, close and set the cover to specific position, but I’m unable to get the current position in this entity. The attribute is the same as I use for the zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute, but there is nothing like a zha.get_zigbee_cluster_attribute command available, and none of the three devices contains a value for this. Did anyone solve this?

This is the full template cover I use now; the value_template is invalid and needs to be replaced with a position_template.
Updated code:

- platform: template
  covers:
    my_curtain:
      position_template: '{{ states("sensor.my_curtain_position") | int }}'
      open_cover:
        - service: zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute
          data:
            ieee: "00:15:8d:00:02:b0:80:5b"
            endpoint_id: 1
            cluster_id: 13 // Analogoutput
            cluster_type: "out"
            attribute: 85 // present_value
            value: 100
      close_cover:
          data:
            cluster_id: 13
            attribute: 85
            value: 0
      set_cover_position:
          data_template:
            cluster_id: 13
            attribute: 85
            value: "{{position}}"

// in sensor-section
- platform: sql
  db_url: sqlite:////config/zigbee.db
  scan_interval: 10
  queries:
    - name: my_curtain_position
      query: "SELECT value FROM attributes where ieee = '00:15:8d:00:02:b0:80:5b' and cluster = 13 and attrid = 85"
      column: "value"

I also saw @dmulcahey mention in an issue on Github last July that The cover domain will be added soon, maybe that will make this question obsolete, but I can’t find anything else regarding the status on that.

EDIT
Based on a post from @dargonos I’ve found a solution for getting the position by directly looking in the zigbee.db database. Not as elegant as the regular no-config Xiaomi curtains from before, so I’m still looking forward to the cover domain in ZHA, but for now this will do!

I haven’t started the work because the motors I got are 220v. I’ll get to this once I have motors that work in the US.

Thanks for the reply! Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do or test for you to get this working.
Do you happen to know of any way to get the position value reading working for now?

Check the deconz or z2m forum for hints. I haven’t spent the time to figure it out yet