ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Got the same thing with Iris motion sensor, used to pair, now it start and then fails

Is there anyone in the dev community working on these?

I posted because when you look for motion sensors this looks to be one
of the better ones for the price and this community has always been
awesome at getting things like this to work.

The sensor shows up and is recognized as a motion sensor, I would have thought that was the hard part.

These are the times I wish I had more dev skills would love to fix it
for everyone.

And since they say they work with Zigbee hubs it’s at least implied that they work with ALL zigbee hubs.

Only after researching did I find that they only work with smartthings with a special setup procedure that the vendor is more than happy to give you. But they manage to leave that detail out of the sales page.

I’m having issues getting a third 3326-L motion sensor to pair in HA 0.54/0.55. I have two previous 3326-L motion sensors I had no issues pairing, and continue to work fine in HA to this day. I’m using the GoControl HUSBZB-1 stick. Any ideas?

Hey @Paul_M did you ever get this figured out.
Im running into the same problem.

I actually already have 5 of the 3326-L’s paired and working, but the last two I have just wont work.
They seem to pair and then drop off right away, never updating.

Have you managed to get these going yet?
Im running into the same issue with my Iris Motion Sensor (3326-L). They Flash Green then Red.
Confirmed this means the pairing takes then drops, as I can add them right back to my Smartthings Hub.

Ive tried nuking the zigbee.db file, but that makes no difference.
Running Hass.io 0.63.2

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 182, in _step
result = coro.throw(exc)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 163, in async_device_initialized
discovered_info = yield from _discover_endpoint_info(endpoint)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 307, in _discover_endpoint_info
yield from read([‘manufacturer’, ‘model’])
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 303, in read
allow_cache=True,
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/init.py”, line 212, in read_attributes
result = yield from self.read_attributes_raw(to_read)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/init.py”, line 179, in read_attributes_raw
v = yield from self.request(True, 0x00, schema, attributes)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py”, line 246, in request
v = yield from send_fut
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 332, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 245, in result
raise self._exception
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: Message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED

I have the color hue bulbs. They work fine. How do I get the color temp to set when going from off to on?

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/12515

that adds battery level for centralite sensors, metering, electrical measurement, and illuminance measurement

4 Likes

thank you so much @dmulcahey looking forward to providing feedback once its merged :slight_smile:

@Bill_Surowiecki the issue with the centralite pairing was fixed yesterday in zigpy. You can apply this change: https://github.com/zigpy/zigpy/pull/23 to your installation and everything should work.

Hey @dmulcahey,
Thanks for the heads up.

Im running HASS.io, can you point me in the direction of where I can read up on manually updating Zigpy?

Thanks

Not sure honestly. I have yet to delve into hass.io

@dmulcahey

Would you know how I can update this manually on a an AIO venv install of HA? I was searching for this file but did not see it. Also, any chance this might also fix the issue of zigbee dropping connection and needing to restart Home Assistant to gain back control? I’ve had this issue since moving to 0.61.1

Will this work for other devices like the Smartthings outlets for electrical measurements?

@winter that’s what I used to test electrical measurements

1 Like

@photo64 Find zigpy in python site packages directory and change the file that was updated in that PR. Then restart HA. I’m honestly not sure if it will correct anything besides the pairing issue.

Cool, I’m going to take a look. I also have a bunch of the smartthings door sensors with batteries, will see if I can extend your work to include those.

I noticed that there is no generic battery sensor added, only the centralite extension. Is this because each device implements battery in a different way?

@dmulcahey

Is this the correct path because I am not seeing that file any where -> srv/hass/hass_venv_lib_python3.5/site-packages/bellows ?

Thx

@photo64 The PR was for zigpy. Bellows was split into bellows and zigpy in a recent update. Look for a filter called zigpy. It should be in there.

@winter yes. I was able to pull the calculations for centralite devices from smartthings. I have yet to find a good way to handle generic devices.