ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Have you managed to get these going yet?
Im running into the same issue with my Iris Motion Sensor (3326-L). They Flash Green then Red.
Confirmed this means the pairing takes then drops, as I can add them right back to my Smartthings Hub.

Ive tried nuking the zigbee.db file, but that makes no difference.
Running Hass.io 0.63.2

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 182, in _step
result = coro.throw(exc)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 163, in async_device_initialized
discovered_info = yield from _discover_endpoint_info(endpoint)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 307, in _discover_endpoint_info
yield from read([‘manufacturer’, ‘model’])
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 303, in read
allow_cache=True,
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/init.py”, line 212, in read_attributes
result = yield from self.read_attributes_raw(to_read)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/init.py”, line 179, in read_attributes_raw
v = yield from self.request(True, 0x00, schema, attributes)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py”, line 246, in request
v = yield from send_fut
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 332, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 245, in result
raise self._exception
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: Message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED

I have the color hue bulbs. They work fine. How do I get the color temp to set when going from off to on?

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/12515

that adds battery level for centralite sensors, metering, electrical measurement, and illuminance measurement

4 Likes

thank you so much @dmulcahey looking forward to providing feedback once its merged :slight_smile:

@Bill_Surowiecki the issue with the centralite pairing was fixed yesterday in zigpy. You can apply this change: https://github.com/zigpy/zigpy/pull/23 to your installation and everything should work.

Hey @dmulcahey,
Thanks for the heads up.

Im running HASS.io, can you point me in the direction of where I can read up on manually updating Zigpy?

Thanks

Not sure honestly. I have yet to delve into hass.io

@dmulcahey

Would you know how I can update this manually on a an AIO venv install of HA? I was searching for this file but did not see it. Also, any chance this might also fix the issue of zigbee dropping connection and needing to restart Home Assistant to gain back control? I’ve had this issue since moving to 0.61.1

Will this work for other devices like the Smartthings outlets for electrical measurements?

@winter that’s what I used to test electrical measurements

1 Like

@photo64 Find zigpy in python site packages directory and change the file that was updated in that PR. Then restart HA. I’m honestly not sure if it will correct anything besides the pairing issue.

Cool, I’m going to take a look. I also have a bunch of the smartthings door sensors with batteries, will see if I can extend your work to include those.

I noticed that there is no generic battery sensor added, only the centralite extension. Is this because each device implements battery in a different way?

@dmulcahey

Is this the correct path because I am not seeing that file any where -> srv/hass/hass_venv_lib_python3.5/site-packages/bellows ?

Thx

@photo64 The PR was for zigpy. Bellows was split into bellows and zigpy in a recent update. Look for a filter called zigpy. It should be in there.

@winter yes. I was able to pull the calculations for centralite devices from smartthings. I have yet to find a good way to handle generic devices.

@dmulcahey
Hmmm, was that after 0.61.1, I am just not seeing that.

Edit - nevermind, I see it was added in 0.63

@photo64 sorry about that. Missed that you were still in the .61 line. Just curious, how many devices do you have paired? I may have something else that you can try…

@dmulcahey
I current have 4 door/window sensors that were working great but now lose connection from HA after a while. Oddly they are all the same sensors but only two show the temp and the other two don’t.

Should have added they are Visonic MCT-340 E sensors

personally I have 12 iris contact sensors paired and working well but cannot pair over that amount. I know there is a commit around to correct that so waiting for it to get submitted and merged.