ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Probably haven’t manged to pair the dimmer to HA. Should the dimmer be visible in HA? If then can I use the dimmer to trigger other things in HA?

No the dimmer won’t be visible in HA and can’t trigger other things, but if the light turns green on the dimmer when you call zha/permit, then it paired successfully. You’ll also probably see something in the HA logs about “unknown cluster id” but this is normal.

Thanks for your reply, got it working until i reboot in step 6. Before I reboot I could control the lamp from hass and the dimmer.

This is the error message I get under startup.

2017-07-17 18:08:18 DEBUG (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.appdb] Loading application state from /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/zigbee.db
2017-07-17 18:08:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 187, in _async_setup_component
    result = yield from component.async_setup(hass, processed_config)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 87, in async_setup
    APPLICATION_CONTROLLER = ControllerApplication(ezsp_, database)
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 30, in __init__
    self._dblistener.load()
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/bellows/zigbee/appdb.py", line 204, in load
    clus = ep.in_clusters[cluster]
KeyError: 0
2017-07-17 18:08:18 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event platform_discovered[L]: discovered=, service=load_platform.camera, platform=netatmo>
2017-07-17 18:08:18 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event platform_discovered[L]: discovered=, service=load_platform.climate, platform=netatmo>
2017-07-17 18:08:18 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: service_call_id=3052862992-1, service=create, service_data=notification_id=invalid_c$
* [zha](https://home-assistant.io/components/zha/)

That’s weird. All I can think of is resetting the bulb and dimmer, deleting and recreating zigbee.db, and starting over. If that doesn’t work then I’m not sure.

Tried deleting the zigbee.db and adding bulb and dimmer multiple times without luck. Maybe it break in 0.49? If I don’t add the dimmer it works fine

I am experiencing what appears to be the same issue and have raised an issue to track this problem here.

The zha component auto creates the DB? I thought you had to pre-create it?

The database is created by the component if the db file specified in configuration.yaml doesn’t exist.

Interesting. I checked my command history and had:

76  sudo apt-get install sqlite3
77  touch zigbee.db
78  sudo sqlite3 zigbee.db

…hanging out in there. Must have changed after whenever I started playing with the ZHA component.

I also have this sensor and the contact is working fine but not getting
the temp.
Did you put anything in your config.yaml to make the temp work?

wakestate,

Unfortunately, I did not make any changes to my config.yaml. Here is a screenshot of the temperature reporting in:

This is what mine shows.

sensor.visonic_mct340_e_0b3e48b5_1 unknown unit_of_measurement: °F
friendly_name: Visonic MCT-340 E

I will try and pair it again.

I am on 0.47.1 and recently added the Visonic MCT-340 E at first the temp wasn’t showing although now somehow miraculously it started appearing. Only thing I have done was restart a couple of times while I was setting some other stuff up. I did nothing else to have it appear. Once in awhile it shows as below but typically shows the temp with 1 digit.

Please feel free to create an issue, and I’ll sort out rounding of the temperatures.

This is, unfortunately, a bug in the version of bellows which Home Assistant 0.49 uses. Master should have it fixed, and I’ll update bellows in the next few days, and see if I can get a Home Assistant update with the new bellows pushed.

Is there any progress on getting the Lutron Connected Bulb Remote to work? That’s the only piece left missing for me, otherwise this is completely awesome!

1 Like

Good evening. @rcloran, many thanks for the zha work! After receiving my Linear zwave/zigbee dongle I attempted to add two cree zigbee light bulbs with no luck. Kept receiving only the following warning message in the log…
Message on unknown device 0x3e92
Any ideas? Thanks again!

Hello,

This is my first time here and I’m migrating from Smartthings. I have Nortek/GoControl Z-Wave & Zigbee USB adapter that I seem to have added successfully to HA, but I’m seeing the following errors repeatedly in the log:

2017-07-22 08:02:16 WARNING (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.application] Unexpected response TSN=104 command=256 args=b’l’
2017-07-22 08:02:16 WARNING (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.endpoint] [0xb72f:2] Message on unknown cluster 0xfc04

Additionally I’m trying to add a first generation Smartthings motion sensor (from kickstarter campaign) to HA but it is not seeing it. I’ve called the ZHA permit service and tried reseting the sensor but neither seems to help. Not sure if this device will work with HA at all or if the above errors are causing this. I will try some different sensors soon. Any advice or help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Paul

User error. Cree bulb added (albeit with an error) after resetting with “on off” 4 times process.

Hi, I ran into the same issue with adding new ZHA devices in 0.49 and restarted w/ zha errors.

The corresponding github issue https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/8532 had been closed by upgrading bellows 0.3.4.

I have upgraded to 0.49.1 with the new bellows version but still have the same error upon starting.

Should I delete the zigbee db and start over and add all my zigbee devices again? That seems a bit of a pain.

Here is the error again:

2017-07-24 15:03:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 187, in async_setup_component
result = yield from component.async_setup(hass, processed_config)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 87, in async_setup
APPLICATION_CONTROLLER = ControllerApplication(ezsp
, database)
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/bellows/zigbee/application.py”, line 31, in init
self._dblistener.load()
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/bellows/zigbee/appdb.py”, line 204, in load
clus = ep.in_clusters[cluster]
KeyError: 0