ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Not really following… zha will not generate deconz_event at all.

You should have events as well. Subscribe to zha_event in the event tool

Direct binding will be in .90 which alleviates the need for any automations.

Still not following the question. zigpy_deconz just allows you to use deconz radios. It has nothing to do with the ZHA functionality itself. ZHA has nothing to to with deconz_events. The logs you posted show zha_event data and things appear to be working. Can you help me understand what I’m missing? What are you expecting to happen? I’ll help in any way that I can I’m just not sure what you’re trying to do / what you’re expecting…

were you able to peek at the log and shed some light on my light updating its status

I think you are confusing deconz component providing deconz integration and deconz_event vs ZHA component leveraging deconz “radio”. BTW you probably can’t use both at the same time with the same stick.

So if ZHA components is configured to use deconz radio, then you should listen to zha_event in the tool. You are not going to see it in the tool, unless you subscribe to zha_event

has anybody had any issues adding xiaomi mi smart plugs? i’ve managed to add them without issue, however the power consumption binary sensor is showing up as unknown. can turn the switch on and off with no issues.

Just wanted to report that this has not been fixed in .90 (still showing on/off, vs open/closed/motion/etc)

Yeah, didn’t make the release. The PR is still open on Zigpy. Hopefully .91 in a couple weeks

1 Like

Anyone with Hue Tap Switch on ZHA ?

Do you want to try a hotfix?

1. Put https://gist.github.com/Adminiuga/f80d374aa9cab6082d647db7107e1433 into your home assistant config dir .homeassistant/custom_components/zigpyhotfix/ directory as __init__.py
  2. and add zigpyhotfix to configuration.yaml
  3. Enable debug logging for custom_components.zigpyhotfix: debug to your logger.yaml

If it doesn’t work, then just remove or comment out zigpyhotfix: from configuration.yaml. Remove it if you upgrade the homeassistant to next version.

Sure, I’m not home at the moment but should be able to try it out tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes

this is now fixed in 0.90.1 using it as a custom component until a docker image is released

I can confirm that the hotfix works in both .90 and .90.1

have you posted instructions on direct binding anywhere? I’m not sure how to accomplish this and have been eagerly waiting for direct binding for my Hue Dimmer Remote and Hue Bulbs.

Direct binding is very simple. You just go to the ZHA panel, select the remote and then at the bottom of the page there is a binding section where you can select your devices you want to bind. I set it up yesterday with a Centralite remote and it works great.

That being said, the Hue remotes don’t support binding in home assistant right now. From my talks with @dmulcahey it sounds like that may come in a future release but since they use zll instead of zha its not supported right now. He can chime in if I am wrong on this.

Thanks for the quick reply, this makes more sense. I don’t see a binding option in my ZHA panel so a difference in zigbee protocol would explain it.

Osram Lightify remotes work great with direct binding. On ebay you can find those for a tad under $15

Yes this is the exact remote I use to control my ceiling fan. It was cool to be able to turn off home assistant and still be able to control my light. Great for the WAF.

Anyone else have the Sylvania Lightify plugs that get huge blocks of the following warnings?

2019-03-28 12:19:07 WARNING (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.application] Unexpected response TSN=191 command=32769 args=[<Status.SUCCESS: 0>, f0:d1:b8:00:00:05:1d:44, 44894, 0, 0, []]
2019-03-28 12:20:12 WARNING (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.application] Unexpected response TSN=192 command=32769 args=[<Status.SUCCESS: 0>, f0:d1:b8:00:00:00:83:0b, 23197, 0, 0, []

Hopefully I’m not being too dense (or posting this in the wrong place) but what are these? I see chunks of dozens of these in my logs and they correspond to my two Lightify plugs. I’m using the ZHA component with the husbzb stick on a pi 3b+ on hassbian (since i didn’t know hassio existed when i started and don’t want to start over lol)