ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Ignore those.

1 Like

i was hoping i could use one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07L983QZH/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07L983QZH&pd_rd_w=2R34C&pf_rd_p=e2bfafb5-111e-4906-b089-5d691a51d45f&pd_rd_wg=wvjyj&pf_rd_r=FJWBQS95KWDK0MBGFC2B&pd_rd_r=08c7308e-530e-11e9-8669-1d4b023142e4
but when i try to add it i get the following

2019-03-30 14:06:28 ERROR (MainThread) [zigpy.device] Failed ZDO request 
during device initialization: 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 52, in 
_initialize
    epr = await self.zdo.request(0x0005, self.nwk, tries=3, delay=2)
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy/util.py", line 52, in retry
    r = await func()
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 90, in request
    expect_reply=expect_reply,
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy_xbee/zigbee/application.py", 
line 135, in request
    return await asyncio.wait_for(reply_fut, timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 423, in wait_for
    raise futures.TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError
2019-03-30 14:07:35 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy.zdo] [0x30eb:zdo] 
Unsupported ZDO request 0x0005

That should just work, are you on the beta? If so, post the full log from the join screen.

Actually… looking closer… that looks like the device doesn’t support endpoint probing… which is odd.

i did try using the beta but it did not join. my echo plus picks the device in question up

We need to figure out the error in the response on the active endpoint req. give me some time

Yeah no probs, if I can provide any help by means of logs let me know

Those devices don’t support frame encryption. If you disable it, they work perfectly.

i have tried this and it did not seem to work

Which coordinator are you using? I think they all hard code the APS encryption flag, I had to modify the zigpy-xbee source to get mine to join.

ah that may be the case then i was using xctu to change it, and i thought it had changed back on its own

See https://github.com/prairiesnpr/zigpy-xbee/blob/xbee-remote-at/zigpy_xbee/zigbee/application.py for how I disabled APS at the packet level.

I have two of those and both were working fine with ZHA. Now I have moved to Deconz and still they are working fine.

For those of you that have the Centralite 3210-L plug, does yours show as a light or a switch? I have two, bought them the same day from the same store, and one shows as a light, and the other as a switch. I suspect switch is correct since there is no dimming capability. It’s not a show stopped, just annoying. I’ve tried removing and readding several times, but have not been able to get them both to report the same device type.

I have 3 and they show up as a light but i mainly use them for the sensor

good deal, thanks for the info. I bought them mostly for the zigbee repeater. your response will help me figure out which one to try to “fix”, thanks

I have 5 of these and they are all switches. Each one has 2 sensors, one for current and not sure what the other one is. I’m not sure it is possible but can you edit the zigbee.db file to change it to a switch?

So weird. So @dshokouhi has the device and it’s a light, I assume with sensors. The device I have that shows up as a light has one sensor for power usage and that’s it. 3 today entities tied to the device (light, zha, and sensor) My device that shows as a switch has 4 total entities (switch, zha, sensor (power), and sensor (unknown).

Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 Update.
Updated to 0.91.3
Removed Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 in the ZHA configuration panel
Reset Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 and then did the new devices in configuration panel
and now the Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 is working so far for the last 2 days.
Has both motion sensor and temp sensor working.

So nice when something starts working that you thought was a lost cause.

2 Likes

Nice one I had to modify the aplication.py file in zigpy_xbee in my docker container like yours and it works now