ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Thnx for the info…

Indeed middle button is the same behavior in deconz also

Ok I switched out the 2 Osram bulbs, also found a completely dead bulb so replaced that. Gone away for the long weekend and 4 bulbs have gone offline. 2 of them are in the same room as my HA machine and HUSBZB. I did enable de bug logging so will try and decipher it when I get back

Can some one help me please , I got IRIS button 3460-L but it only recognize it as a temp sensor and battery, I really need to set it up with my system, please let me know what log or any file anyone need to help. I am running Hassio 0.98 on RPi3 with Docker.

thanks again for your support.

It should generate zha events for each button press
Open up developer tools -> events -> type in zha_event and start listening.
Then use the IEEE and command in your automation.
This thread on smartthings buttons should get you started.

1 Like

Yeah I have the same button, it now has only events for the button. It’s a bummer because it’s not possible to use wait_template with an event.

1 Like

@Richdem do you have any non-bulb repeaters? It may be worth see if adding one or 2 make a difference. My network has been solid now after taking all the Osram bulbs off. I have a number non bulb of repeaters though.

thank you very much for your support, I am new in hassio world and love this platform.
I was able to get the event but I’m not sure how to use it in my automation.
any help would be really appreciated.
thank you.

this is what I get after listening for an event.
{
“event_type”: “zha_event”,
“data”: {
“unique_id”: “00:0d:6f:00:0b:18:50:47:1:0x0006”,
“device_ieee”: “00:0d:6f:00:0b:18:50:47”,
“command”: “on”,
“args”: []
},
“origin”: “LOCAL”,
“time_fired”: “2019-09-01T03:42:14.545636+00:00”,
“context”: {
“id”: “8ca75a7b9c524f44b621fea54e0df00d”,
“parent_id”: null,
“user_id”: null
}
}

I figured it out, thanks
do you know how to have delay with zha_event automation?
for example I want to run something if the button held down for more than 3 sec.
thanks

Hi, anyone tested the xiaomi motion sensors? Is the lux sensor also available? I want an automation to turn on light, that’s possible, but also if lux < x …

With deconz this is possible, not sure about zha…

the xiaomi aqara sensor (lumi.sensor_motion.aq2) one with the pairing button and led on it has the lux, but the xiaomi mijia (lumi.sensor_motion) the one with the hole for the pairing button does not do lux.

aha, thats good, i have the aqara ones…
did you also move from deconz to this? do you need to pair again everything? or is the pairing still present on conbee stick ?

im using an xbee as the gateway, and have only ever used the native zha component

ok :slight_smile:

someone else converted from deconz to zha? opinions ? :slight_smile:

I do not have any non bulb repeaters, I was thinking of picking up a couple of these as they seem pretty cheap.

The only thing that puzzles me is that 2 of the lights that dropped off the network while I was away for the long weekend are in the same room as my HA machine and HUSBZB stick

hi, the code below is from a user posted in this thread some replys above, whats wrong with it? it should start an automation for left and right button (ikea remote 5 button switch) , only the arguments are different? does anyone have a working automation for the 5 button ikea remote switch

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:25.590660+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "d344ee4083a34455aff7b04d3c66ba60",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Left arrow/button event:

Copy to clipboard

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "0x1807:1:0x0005",
        "device_ieee": "00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf",
        "command": "press",
        "args": [
        ]
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-08-19T00:32:18.509855+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "8d9f0a3fa94745d7bbcfc019673b6db4",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Automation that triggers on either button being pressed:

Copy to clipboard

- id: '1562807168430'
  alias: Basement Remote - right arrow press
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: zha_event
    event_data:
      device_ieee: '00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf'
      command: 'press'
      args:
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data:
      entity_id: 
        - light.basement_couch_lights_level
        - light.basement_entry_lights_level
        - light.right_overhead_lights_level
        - light.left_overhead_lights_level

The automation ignores the args so triggers on both and left buttons

@pergola.fabio I use nodeRED for this, which just can filter for the args. In yaml, maybe you have to add a condition with a template to filter args? Perhaps see Automation Conditions. Sorry I don’t have the answer…

Perhaps someone here can detail if there is a way to get the args with a template to use as a condition or let you know a way to do this outside of nodeRED.

Thnx in.advance, gonna make a new thread for this…
Don’t want to use nodered, only for 2 Ikea remotes that I have, a little overkill :wink:

Should work with automations also… But you can post flow anyway

Just thinking of this… Perhaps you can add an and condition with an if value template:

{%if value.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}

edit: although this works statically, you need to grab the value from the current trigger, using trigger.event.data like so:

{%if trigger.event.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}

All you have to do it put in the arguments you are expecting for the button press. Having said this, I haven’t tested it yet, just played around in the template developer tools, so YMMV! Tested, works for me :slight_smile:

So your automation would be something like this (edited):

- id: '1562807168430'
  alias: Basement Remote - right arrow press
  trigger:
    platform: event
    event_type: zha_event
    event_data:
      device_ieee: '00:0d:6f:ff:fe:62:50:cf'
      command: 'press'
  condition:
    - condition: template
      value_template: '{%if trigger.event.data.args==[0, 1, 13, 0]%}true{%else%}false{%endif%}'
  action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data:
      entity_id: 
        - light.basement_entry_lights_level
        - light.right_overhead_lights_level
        - light.left_overhead_lights_level

Again, not certain if I have the condition part right, but let me know how it goes!

I was able to get it working with my remote to distinguish button types, hope this works for you!

I’ve been seeing these for a bit now in my Amazon suggestions and the price was right to ‘add couple and see’.

https://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-Smart-Home-74099-Functions/dp/B01M3OK6J7

…I was able to pair with HA via a zwave\zigbee stick, HA seems to have /some/ idea of what it is, so… how do I go about providing info so someone can make it into something usable?

Capture012

/edit: playing a bit before walking away for bed… it’s supposed to be 4-button/8-event (4xpress, 4xhold) but I’m only seeing events for 2 of the buttons being pressed- TopRight(on) and BottomRight(off).