ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

In an attempt to get this to work I added the OnOff.clusterid to the devicehandler for the 86sw2 to the outputclusters.
Figured cluster 6 is the OnOff cluster

Paired the switch again, still the same.
It is still being recognized but no improvement.

Anything else I can try?

Does anyone know if the Schlage BE468GBAK Zigbee locks are supported?

edit: It is indeed supported. Canā€™t get lock codes to work though.

Is anyone here using the Xiaomi Mija temperature/humidity sensor? I have mine paired and it show a temperature and humidity value, but they never update. Tried putting the device in my hand and warning it up, still nothing.

@dmulcahey I didnā€™t get it to work by modifying the quirks as I donā€™t understand how zigbee works.
I do understand databases, so what I did was this

insert into ā€œoutput_clustersā€ values (ā€˜00:15:8d:00:01:70:ee:97ā€™,1,6)
insert into ā€œoutput_clustersā€ values (ā€˜00:15:8d:00:01:70:ee:97ā€™,2,6)
insert into ā€œoutput_clustersā€ values (ā€˜00:15:8d:00:01:70:ee:97ā€™,3,6)

restarted hassio and the specific button works now.
Does that give you any idea what should be done to get it to work?

It does give me some weird extra sensors though :slight_smile:
But getting zha_events now, so at least they are useable now

Does anyone have a Visonic MCT-340 E? I have about 14 of these. Most seem to work except a few that I have that occasionally they will not show their current state correctly. Seems if the sensor is getting updated fast like a door opening and closing very fast, the door will still show open. If you slow it down a bit, it seems to be ok. Itā€™s not all the time. But Iā€™d say half the time. Nothing in the logs with debug on except you see the message come in with the same state.

I noticed a Centralite sensor I have did the same thing. It just doesnā€™t happen as frequently. I have decent coverage as all my RSSI is between -58 and -68. LQI is almost always 255.

Link to logs here - https://hastebin.com/idayiyekif.py

Opened an issue here - https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/28410

I have the same, if there is a big change in Temp they update. Itā€™s like that are no being polled or the sensor goes in sleep mode

No, mine only ever reports in once. When I first pair it. Then after about an hour or so it reports offline and never updates again.

Iā€™ve been seeing a wierd issue with my zha devices. If one of the devices goes offline (happens very occasionally with the IKEA light bulbs), then it usually takes down a group of devices.

Now Iā€™m assuming that these devices are just downstream from the offline device, which is fine. But the problem is that these devices never seem to be able to reconnect via a different route. One of these devices was with-in 2 meters of the hub, so there is no problems that it should be able to just connect directly once it last itā€™s previous path.

So is this normal?

Nope, not normal. Does the IKEA becomes unavailable because of the power being off or does it just locks up?

Just occasionally go unavailable for no reason. This is a very rare occurance.

Iā€™m less worried about a single device going offline, usually just needs a power cycle. More worried about it taking all devices downstream offline, and those devices not being able to negotiate a new path.

Next time this happens, can you disconnect the trouble making Ikea bulb from the power and check whether the downstream routers regain access. May need a couple of minutes. Battery operated devices might not reconnect, but routers should regain access.
So depending how the device goes down, a rogue device may send acknowledgements of successful transmission without actually sending data to the next hop toward destination.in this case you may experience the symptoms you are describing.

1 Like

Search around online. There are reported firmware issues with them that cause them to lock up and need to to be power cycled to resolve.

1 Like

seems like https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/1261 talks about similar issues.

Iā€™m ok with them locking up occasionally (really like once a month across 6 bulbs so no real big deal), more of the issue is that it sometimes takes down a bunch of other devices which can easily connect back to the base.

Iā€™m going to try and turn off some devices and see if I can replicate the problem. Is it possible to see that paths that each devices takes back to base?

you may see

2019-11-11 02:34:07 DEBUG (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.application] Received incomingRouteRecordHandler frame with [0x1cde, 00:0d:6f:00:22:33:44:55, 255, -55, [0x5678]]

0x1cde is the sender and the last list of [0x5678] contains all the hops but I always forget the order. IIRC the last element in the list is the closest to the source ā€“ 0x1cde

Btw, I also have a report about IKEA plug becoming unavailable and dragging a bunch of lights with it which stopped reporting their status. After removing the plug from the network things improved dramatically.
Check what version the lights are running and maybe try updating the firmware.

I have a bit of a mixā€¦ Using Conbee (original) with native ZHA integration (NO DeCONZ) and a Osram Lightify Hub that I started with as well.

On the Conbeeā€¦
Smartthings Motion Sensors GP-U999SJVLBAA
Smarthings Outlet GP-U999SJVLDAA (has a repeater built in)
Sengled 19010209 Bulbs
Sengled 19070032 Bulbs
GLEDOPTO LED Strip Controller

On the OSRAM Hubā€¦ (controlled in HA, I had this before getting a ConBee)
Lightify Recessed Color Bulbs 3xSYL-73858
Lightify 4 Button Switch 74099 (was not recognized in HA but I think it is now I have not tried)
Cree Connected Bulbs BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1C100 (these did not play well with the ConBee in HA but have been flawless on the OSRAM hub. A lot of things changed in HA since I installed these but have not tried them again with the ConBee I switched to the Sengled Bulbs)

Does ZHA support multicast when using a Conbee II? I have a large group of 9 Sylvania RT 5/6 recessed lights that I would like to be able to dim and control however I have found that control is very unreliable when not using multicast. Control is good through Deconz however I canā€™t dimer very reliably using a hue dimmer switch. I used the integrated zwave component and really like it so I was hoping to eliminate deconz.

1 Like

Has anyone had success joining CC2530 DIY routers to ZHA? I flashed the router firmware but ZHA doesnā€™t pick it up. Other platforms (Smartthings) seem to pick it up as a generic Zigbee device. Just trying to make some cheap powerful repeaters.

Iā€™d guess that the router device has joined the network and will work as a repeater, but it wonā€™t show up as anything. Have you tested to see if itā€™s acting as a repeater? What does the log show?

I have plenty of CC2530 DIY devices on my network, they work fine. I did not specifically program them as a repeater only, they are functioning as lights, locks, and switches.