ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

I have the 2 button on/off IKEA remote and I don’t get any zha_events either. However I can control my bulbs by adding them to a ZHA group and then binding the remote to the group.
It would be nice to also be able to act on zha_events to do some other stuff when pressing the remote.

Group support that was recently added allows you to use the Remote for the Ikea Fyutur blinds. First add the blind(s) you want to control to a group. Then in the remote bind the WindowCovering cluster to the group. Once done the remote will command the blinds in the group. With this the Ikea blinds are fully supported in the native ZHA integration.

Additionally, the remote should work when HA is down. The box I was running HA on crashed and burned. While it was down, and before repairing the devices, the remote still was able to control them.

1 Like

Paired both the blind is working and paired the remote think the battery level reporting is wrong though they both seem to report half what they actually have compared to other hubs or report nothing at all.

unable to bind the remote to the blind though i have the blind in a group i select the group and windows shade and click bind and nothing happens.

whats a step by step from pairing everything to getting the remote to work please.

the blind is very finkiny on ZHA sometime the blind will be open and HA only has open command avalible which does nothing other times the other way round so control is lost.

Havent got a clue how i did it but its started working now.

I can confirm that this works fine, at least for me :grinning:
Thanks a lot for fixing this.

Battery reporting for both the blind and button are wrong though i think. Both seem to report half what is actually received when using a command to get battery percentage.

for example my blind say 40% but a request shows 80% and smartthings also shows 80%

Is your blind still working ok?

Mine was fine for a day then seems to go out of sync and the UI for it never changes stuck at open and doesn’t work.

Asking Google to open or close it move correctly but the UI still shows the blind as open.

Hi guys,
I have a bunch of Digi Xbees V2 pro each with a temperature sensor. They were all connected to an Netduino controller with a coordinator attached to it.
Now (for obvious reasons :wink:) I want to connect them to Home Assistant, but I am stuck.
I managed to connect one of them as a coordinator, and I can see it in the ZHA, but I can’t add any of the other Xbees.
Connecting the coordinator to XCTU it finds the other Xbees, and I can see the complete network.
What am I doing wrong? It seems to me that there must be some misconfiguration, but I am unable to see were.
I have tried to google it, but didn’t found the solution, only posts that it should work :face_with_head_bandage:
Any help appreciated

Depends how it was originally implemented. My guess netduino was just sampling input pins on XBees. In this case it won’t work as a zha temperature sensor. Check ha discord server #zigbee channel. Some guys from there are using XBees and control pins remotely

1 Like

Many thanks!
You pointed me to the right place, tons of usefull information!
I’m eager now to try it over the weekend…:grin:

Will need a quirk, they don’t follow the Zigbee spec.

Hi, is this supported in ZHA? Its not in deCONZ

Müller-Licht Tint remote

hi, where is this list?

2 Likes

Thanks. I see the Muler remote is available for zigbee2mqtt but not for deconz nor ZHA. Is it difficult to add it? I may try to add it if there some instructions

I have a “ghost device” that I cannot seem to figure out how to delete. It does not show up on my ZHA integration page, just the zha devices panel

How can I remove this from the device list?

what IEEE and NWK address does it show on ZHA config panel for this device?
Have you tried restarting HA and refreshing the page? It def shouldn’t be a coordinator.

That’s the thing. It does not appead in the zha control panel, only under devices. There is no IEEE or NWK shown. I did used to have this device, but it’s been gone for a while. So I’m sure it’s just orphaned. But how do I get rid of it. :slight_smile:

You can’t.
You’ll need to pay child support until it’s 18.
Sorry, not a useful comment, but I couldn’t resist.

Does it show up in .storage\zha.storage?

It looks like something that got stuck in core.device_registry for some reason.

1 Like

It was in my code.device_registry. Cleared it out there and looks like I’m good to go. Thanks for the kick in the right direction