Zigbee2MQTT - Control Alarmo via keypad

Please could you send me the link privately? Thank you

Sent you some links as requested. All I did was search for “hive keypad”

Hi I am new to this stuff and very in experienced with home assistant. I have Zigbee2mqtt install and running and the keypad paired plus the blueprint imported but how do I get the keypad to use it have clicked on blueprint setup automation but have no clue what info to but in the boxes

I have it set up like this:

The ‘Keypad’ part of the topic should be the same as the name for the device in zigbee2mqtt.
You can also find this topic in HA by going into Settings → Devices, looking up your keypad device and clicking the ‘MQTT info’ button.

Thanks for the help have got it working to a fashion but the keypad keeps going to sleep and doesn’t all ways reconnect.

Wow. This I great!
One request though…
I have enabled the panic button via a automation so that the alarm will trigger if the “panic” action is enwoked.
However when disarming the alarm via other sources than the keypad, the keypad does not go from “panic” to “disarmed”. Would it be possible to add this automation in this script?

Thanks for this great blueprint; works perfect.

I was wondering whether a custom code as entered in Alarmo for an individual user can be used to arm or disarm? For example, the general code is 1234, but for me, my partner and visitors I would like to have different codes. Or does this only work in the Lovelace card?

Thanks in advance.

The blueprint just passes the entered code to alarmo. So if you have multiple user/code combinations defined in alarmo, they should all work.

Thank you for this blueprint it works like a charm with my develco-keyzb-110 device. The only issue i am facing the LED indications lights are not working. To indicate the status of the system if it is armed or disarmed or in pending state …, etc. i am seeking your support and knowledge if you know a way to make it works, or if any of the folks have had similar issue and solve it.

Thank you,

After rebooting the HA it worked as expected. Thanks again.

Would it be possible to have an alarm panel with RFID tags? It would be a great help for the kids.

I’d like to know this too please

Haven’t tested it yet, but the Develco/Frient Keypad has a NFC reader which can be used to pass along the code that is on the NFC card.

Same for me.
Using this with the Centralite 3400 and Alarmo.

I need to have the alarm state shown on the keypad … either by color of the state or a flash or other color indication. Possible?

Anyone with ideas?

Thx @eliss for this blueprint. Works flawlessly with Develco keypad.

@neliss is there a way to have the keypad show a specific color for the current state when it wakes up?
Like red for armed, and green for disarmed?

It already does for my frient Keypad (by Develco).

I have the centralite 3400. Does anyone else get a color status on this keypad?

I use the same keypad and when I arming from HA the keypad would beep during the exit delay.
But when I arm on the keypad the beeping would not start on keypad?

Would you know how to fix it?