Zigbee2MQTT - Tuya 4-button Scene Switch (TS0044)

I imported the blueprint project. I tried to associate two different lights with button 1 and 2 (single press). But it does not work. I attach the yaml file. Can you help me where I’m wrong? Thank you so much.

alias: Zigbee2MQTT - Tuya 4-Button Scene Switch
description: “”
use_blueprint:
path: Stringer/zigbee2mqtt-tuya-4-button-scene-switch-ts0044.yaml
input:
switch: sensor.moes4_action
button_one_short_press:
- service: light.toggle
data: {}
target:
entity_id: light.lampada_studio
button_two_short_press:
- service: light.toggle
data: {}
target:
entity_id: light.lampada_salotto

Thanks! This fix worked perfectly :slight_smile:

I pulled the latest blueprint and had issues. I removed the attribute: command line at 92 and it began working. I think the restart or queued mode is also necessary.

1 Like

Ill throw this out here… I just wrote a pure zigbee blueprint for the same device… Im not currently running MQTT but this may help some others out:

How can I modify this to work with the Star Ring switch? Moes ZT-SR-EU4 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Under Z2MQTT it shows the model number as TS0044, but this Blueprint doesn’t work for it.

If you find this blueprint no longer works I’ve applied a small fix here.

it’s essentially the same blueprint except for 1 line removed under "trigger:
“attribute: action”.

You might want to see if this one works for you.

4 Likes

Lovely, just recieved 4 of these remotes and it did NOT work with this blueprint in the thread, but yours do. Many thanks and a Happy New 2024!!

1 Like

Has anyone getting native groups to work ? E.g., binding this switch to a groupid other than 0, and then sending group messages ?

[disclosure, my switch is a MOES switch reporting at this TUYA switch, maybe it has a different or broken firmware. Manufacturer ID is _TZ3000_wkai4ga5]

This would allow to switch groups even if the coordinator is offline.

I know I can get this to work with deconz/phoscon app, but I would prefer a native way.

If it’s not possible, can someone recommend a scene switch that DOES work natively with zigbee groups ?

Many thanks, and happy 2024!

Thank you. I will try it out. However I discovered (weirdly) that this blueprint works with the Moes ZT-SR-EU4.

I Have MOES 4 Gang Tuya ZigBee labeled TS0044, but the payload is not the actions string. I had to modify your blueprint: Comparing konnectedvn:master...kaqq:master · konnectedvn/hass-config · GitHub
in my case, the payload is:
payload: '{"action":"1_single","battery":100,"linkquality":63,"voltage":3000}'

Thanks a lot for the fix !

I’ve been trying to use this Blueprint for a long while and still it’s a completely hit or miss. I usually have to press it like 5 or 6 times for it to respond.

The end device works with the same service call I’m using (light.toggle) when done in the UI.

I have been checking the traces and it’s always this same error. So the payload gets detected, and Option 1 is chosen, but then something happens and throws an error so it doesn’t send the service call.

No clue where to look to debug it. :S Any help would be appreciated.

Have a look at the post rdeangel (a few posts above yours). He made a new blueprint that works for me.

2 Likes

Yes, it worked wonderfully! Thanks!

2 Likes

I updated Zigbee2Mqtt and Home Assistant Core and now only one click works. Is it just me?

1 Like

Does not work when using Input Select: Next to cycle through scenes. Normal operations on the a regular light bulb work for me. I’m able to cycle through the scene entities using a separate automation as shown below:

alias: test
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: device
    domain: mqtt
    device_id: some_device_ID
    type: action
    subtype: 3_single
    discovery_id: some_device_ID action_3_single
condition: []
action:
  - service: input_select.select_next
    target:
      entity_id: input_select.scene_entities
    data:
      cycle: true
  - service: scene.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id: "{{ states('input_select.scene_entities')}}"
mode: single

Edit: It doesn’t look like you can have more than a single action per press (i.e. you can’t call Light Bulb 1: Toggle and Light Bulb 2: Toggle. Only Light Bulb 1: Toggle will work)

Hi Guy,
I’m new in Home Assistant and I try to use a TS0044 button, my mqtt setup and Zigbee2MQTT setup seems to be ok because I successfully pairing my button and my roller.
Regarding my roller all is OK, but I have an issue with my button x4 TS0044
I can see in equipement event “button 1 single” “button 2 single” “button 1 double” but nothing is working in blueprint script.
When I excute manualy automation I was an error with :slight_smile:
command: ‘{{ trigger.to_state.state }}’
I changed it as I saw in forum by :
command: “{{ trigger.payload_json }}”
Now I don’t get error with manual execution but when I push a button nothing :frowning:
Can you help me?
I give you screenshots
Thank you so much for your help

I can only get single click to work as well.