Zigbee2MQTT - Tuya 4-button Scene Switch (TS0044)

This worked for me, thanks to the person who made this comment and the original Author of the blueprint. You both rock.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Im pretty sure this is because you ran the actions of the automation via the web interface.

If the switch triggered it you wouldn’t have this.

Same happened to me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get this device working for months. Thank you so much.

i’ve got this too. It’s annoying. A switch of 18 euro’s, empty in 4 days. Tried several battery brands, but all of them drained in just 4 days. I contacted the seller and they said that i’ve to use the original gateway… yeah right. That will work…

What to do? Throw it away and buy a new one? I don’t trust these things anymore…

Hello,
Personnally, I have sent back the switches to the seller, claiming they were defective. He was not happy and put a lot of hurdle (questions, dumm, and dummer, just losing time…), finally I got fed up and I raised a claim to Paypal and I got reimbursed.

So I stick to the Aqara switches, not the same design, but working perfectly.

That’s a pitty. I’m already beyond my 15 days of depite-possibility. So the only way i’ll can get this thing working is buying a new (aqare?) one.

Can you show me yours? Do you have a link?

Thanks!

Same for me, works by removing the attribute line; thanks for sharing!

It stopped working after upgrade to HA2022.10.4 on my system (when multiple actions are selected for one trigger only the first is executed). Is this a problem others can see too or maybe something with my installation? After reverting to HA2022.10.3 everything is working fine again.

Seeing the exact same behavior. Not sure what the best way is to debug it.

I have the same issue.
And if you exec script with multiple actions they exec only first action.

I thought I was the only one having a problem with this blueprint. I’m new to ha and have started fresh about 4 times with the hopes of this one being the final time after learning from my own mistakes. I probably didn’t need to start fresh, but it was easier since I have a relatively simple setup. The blueprint had been working in every previous install until I install 10.2. I thought it was a problem with my setup. But I learned how to use automations to control the switches and a light without the blueprint installed so i know the switch and light work when setup as an automation with the blue print. Has to be an issue with the blueprint from my basic understanding of how it all works.

Same here → Automation suddenly only runs first listed action since update [bug] - #6 by beauwilliams

Still not working.

I made a gist.

Anyone else still having this problem?

Downgrading is the easiest fix for now.

You can do hassio ha core update --version=2022.10.0 via terminal addon or ssh

1 Like

Check this…

ALSO, if you want to roll your own version of this and eliminate the null triggers causing you to have to click 2x to get it to respond, this, with adjusting the triggers, should help.

Hello. Does anyone have a solution to the single action problem? Even from the last post it is not clear to me how to solve it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I was using this blueprint and started facing issues. I’ve created a new blueprint which should solve all the issues users are facing. Here you go: Tuya TS004F: 4 Button Wireless Switch - Zigbee2MQTT (2022)

I moved over to NodeRed which isn’t necessarily a better solution just a different one.

@tnorman can you share your NR flow?

My scene switches had the same issue that out of multiple actions only the first action was executed. This happend after upgrading to 2022.11 from 2022.09. I think they changed something how the automation modes work. In the blueprint the mode (line 82) is set to “restart”. I changed this to “parallel” and now everthing works. I think that this is not an issue with zigbee or the scene switches, as the automation is triggered correctly, only problem is that it only executes the first action. I restarted HA after modifying the blueprint (\config\blueprints\automation)

1 Like