Zigbee2MQTT - Tuya 4-button Scene Switch (TS0044)

Same for me, works by removing the attribute line; thanks for sharing!

It stopped working after upgrade to HA2022.10.4 on my system (when multiple actions are selected for one trigger only the first is executed). Is this a problem others can see too or maybe something with my installation? After reverting to HA2022.10.3 everything is working fine again.

Seeing the exact same behavior. Not sure what the best way is to debug it.

I have the same issue.
And if you exec script with multiple actions they exec only first action.

I thought I was the only one having a problem with this blueprint. I’m new to ha and have started fresh about 4 times with the hopes of this one being the final time after learning from my own mistakes. I probably didn’t need to start fresh, but it was easier since I have a relatively simple setup. The blueprint had been working in every previous install until I install 10.2. I thought it was a problem with my setup. But I learned how to use automations to control the switches and a light without the blueprint installed so i know the switch and light work when setup as an automation with the blue print. Has to be an issue with the blueprint from my basic understanding of how it all works.

Same here → Automation suddenly only runs first listed action since update [bug] - #6 by beauwilliams

Still not working.

I made a gist.

Anyone else still having this problem?

Downgrading is the easiest fix for now.

You can do hassio ha core update --version=2022.10.0 via terminal addon or ssh

1 Like

Check this…

ALSO, if you want to roll your own version of this and eliminate the null triggers causing you to have to click 2x to get it to respond, this, with adjusting the triggers, should help.

Hello. Does anyone have a solution to the single action problem? Even from the last post it is not clear to me how to solve it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I was using this blueprint and started facing issues. I’ve created a new blueprint which should solve all the issues users are facing. Here you go: Tuya TS004F: 4 Button Wireless Switch - Zigbee2MQTT (2022)

I moved over to NodeRed which isn’t necessarily a better solution just a different one.

@tnorman can you share your NR flow?

My scene switches had the same issue that out of multiple actions only the first action was executed. This happend after upgrading to 2022.11 from 2022.09. I think they changed something how the automation modes work. In the blueprint the mode (line 82) is set to “restart”. I changed this to “parallel” and now everthing works. I think that this is not an issue with zigbee or the scene switches, as the automation is triggered correctly, only problem is that it only executes the first action. I restarted HA after modifying the blueprint (\config\blueprints\automation)

1 Like

in my case also only execute the first action.

I confirm if you change the “restart” to “parallel” and after restart the HA it’s work again

Work perfect. Thanks a lot.

I also confirm changing Restart to parallel works…

TLDR - See end for resolution

Overnight my switch has just stopped being picked up by any automations using the blueprint. (It’s listed as a device in there, but not triggering)

I can see that messages are coming through in Zigbee2MQTT addon, for example:

Zigbee2MQTT:info  2022-12-22 08:47:52: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/0x70ac08fffe77d37e/action', payload '3_single'

… but nothing in my automation is being acted on.

How else can I debug? The switch is definitely online and visible in zigbee2MQTT, and I have re-paired it also.

Have also tried to recreate the automation and nothing happens

Device is
(0x70ac08fffe77d37e): TS0044 - TuYa Wireless switch with 4 buttons (EndDevice)

The only thing I can find is this in the supervisor log, but this may have been happening yesterday when it was working fine…

22-12-22 10:20:12 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.options] Unknown option 'base_topic' for Zigbee2MQTT (45df7312_zigbee2mqtt)

---- Further updates—

Something is just not quite right with the blueprint. I can create a new automation, not using a blueprint, with YAML code below, and works fine - just for the 1_single press for example

alias: New Automation
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - sensor.0x70ac08fffe77d37e_action
    to: 1_single
condition: []
action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data: {}
    target:
      entity_id: light.office_down_light
mode: single

Here is my code that does nothing

alias: Zigbee2MQTT - Tuya 4-Button Scene Switch
description: ""
use_blueprint:
  path: Stringer/zigbee2mqtt-tuya-4-button-scene-switch-ts0044.yaml
  input:
    switch: sensor.0x70ac08fffe77d37e_action
    button_one_short_press:
      - service: light.toggle
        data: {}
        target:
          entity_id:
            - light.office_down_light
    button_two_short_press: []
    button_three_short_press: []
    button_four_short_press: []

UPDATE: resolution
I had to remove attribute: action from the blueprint yaml

1 Like

Great work Oddiwahn, this solved my issue that only the first action runs and after that the other actions are cancelled.

1 Like

Can this blueprint be modified to allow for more than 1 device/entity to be added?
e.g. I’d like 2 remotes placed on either side of the room to do the exact same thing, but without having to manage and update 2 separate and identical automations.