Zwave component not loading in Hassio 0.62 - fixed

I updated hassio to version 0.62.1 and now I’m getting an “Invalid Config” message saying that the zwave component could not be setup (I’m using an Aeotec Gen 5 stick). I have not made any changes to the configuration.yaml file. There is nothing conclusive in the supervisor logs except for this line:

18-02-01 00:20:14 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.addons.addon] Addon core_configurator have wrong options: Missing required option ‘password’. Got {‘username’: ‘admin’, ‘password’: None, ‘certfile’: ‘fullchain.pem’, ‘keyfile’: ‘privkey.pem’, ‘ssl’: False, ‘allowed_networks’: [‘192.168.0.0/16’], ‘banned_ips’: [‘8.8.8.8’], ‘ignore_pattern’: [‘pycache’]}

Multiple hard / soft reboots have not fixed the issue. Is anybody else having this problem?

Disregard the supervisor log line - that was for the configuration add-on that wasn’t configured. Still having issues with zwave.

See this discussion: 0.62 update

And discussed issues; https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+zwave

Thanks. I’ll post over there. I fixed the issue by pulling the device serial number from /dev/tty and resetting the USB port.

I just ended up reverting back to 0.61.1

Yeah, by now I should know better than to do an update on the first day that it’s available…