Zwave JS locks slow to update status

My locks all used to update status pretty quickly after they were locked by a node red automation.

Now I’m seeing a delay of up to 15 seconds post locking for the status to update within HA.

Anyone else seen this? Not sure if its Zwave-js or Node Red issue. Can’t track down when it started.

I’m having this issue too, driving me nuts because it’s messing with my HomeKit automations.

It’s especially bad when I go to lock my door by hand, this used to immediately update in Home Assistant and HomeKit, now either it just doesn’t work or is severely delayed.

After removing and re-adding my lock it worked perfectly for about 5 minutes then went back to acting up

I have similar problem. Previouslt everything was superfast. My lock is updating status, but does not respond to commands from HA. It looks like Z-wave network is having issues after update. Lights also respond 5-15 sec. Previously it was instant.

I use Danalock V3 Z-wave lock and USB Aeotec gen5 zwave stick.
I really hope someone finds solution.

I had this issues as well. I switched switch to zwavejstomqtt and all is good now. I noticed that a lot of my nodes were not routing correctly, even after a heal. I switched to zwavejstomqtt and they are all routing correctly and I’m able to see a network map. Not saying this is a solve but this helped for my situation.