0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

Did your configuration change? If not you should probably open a bug so they can fix it.

Just create a new Lovelace Dashboard. By default, the new created dashboard will be generated (and kept up 2 date) until you modify it manually. It will be a similar experience as the old states UI.

ok, i added the declutter card to the preload also, now it works
thnx for poiting me to the right direction!

1 Like

Getting the errors “Custom element doesn’t exist: hui-conditional-card.” and “Custom element doesn’t exist: hui-entity-filter-card.” Neither of these are custom cards so I’m at a loss here. Even stranger, my CUSTOM cards were working fine even before I moved the resources over to configuration.yaml

I’ve done a resource reload, a reboot AND cleared my site cache completely but still unable to find a logical reason these cards aren’t loading… could use some help.

I’m getting “Custom element doesn’t exist: hui-group-entity-row.” with custom:fold-entity-row in 0.107.0, worked fine in 0.106.5. Using YAML mode, config looks like this:

- type: entities
            entities:
              - type: 'custom:fold-entity-row'
                head: group.downstairs_lights

I’ve tried adding the preload resource and tag as described above without luck, and with additional errors in the console:

preload:
  - entities

@rpitera, @rccoleman,

1 Like

I did add that resource, called the “lovelace.reload_resources”, added the preload: section above and got the same error in Lovelace and the console error above. Am I using it incorrectly?

Thank you for this information.

In Version 0.106.X it was not necessary to have zone: or default_config: in the configuration. Maybe it would be good to have that in the release notes.

When I add zone: to my config.yaml, I get this:

Invalid config for [zone]: required key not provided @ data['zone'][0]['latitude']. Got None
required key not provided @ data['zone'][0]['longitude']. Got None
required key not provided @ data['zone'][0]['name']. Got None. (See ?, line ?). 

Without it, I don’t get Zones in Configuration. Looks like we have to create zones manually in yaml?

Not sure, maybe @Steven_Rollason knows more.
I haven’t seen it, but try it with

preload:
  - group-entity-row

Just a guess!

I had a similar issue. If you use !include_dir_list (or similar) in resources:, double-check the path you have there.

1 Like

Thanks, I had tried that as well, with the same results.

My Asus router works with the update. I had issues with .106.6 with similar error log. I rebooted my router and the errors went away.

Is it now also possible to restrict users to only be able to see a dashboard that the admin wants them to see? In a way that the user will only be able to use this dashboard and not mess with other stuff?

9 posts were split to a new topic: Move server control up

hmm, was it the same error? cause i didnt have it on 106.6

Your config works for me without preloader.

- type: entities
            title: "\U0001f6cb Couch"
            show_header_toggle: false
            state_color: true
            entities:
              - type: custom:fold-entity-row
                head: group.my_lights
                  # type: divider
                  # style: !secret divider_config
                entities:
                  - entity: automation.motion_esp8266_01

No, I was using straight text input in ui-lovelace.yaml and moved it over to configuration.yaml as a block.

I may have had an indent problem though and I’m checking that now.

Try using default_config instead of zone because you are missing information for zone https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zone/

Hmm, interesting. I’ll keep poking around.