0.108: Logos, Area Pages, Lovelace Entity Card, Lovelace Map History

I am failing to get the map hours to show function up and running.
I have 4 google ids there all shown correctly with their latitude and longitude.
I added the hours option. But no history is shown.
Do I need to activate something else to get this working. Where is the history stored or is it pulled whenever you open the map?

Zigbee2mqtt isn’t an official integration so there wouldn’t be any breaking change listed
There has been some changes to MQTT so your integration may need to be updated

1 Like

yeah same problem here, the broadlink stoped to work. But does not give any error messages

I’ve done what I have been meaning to do for a while and move to using the add-on. Cheers

I’m upgrading from 0.107.7. Yes I am running Docker on Synology NAS.

So disappointing. the upgrade to 107 was smooth, and it was running the best I have ever seen. 108? Not so much.

Is no one using Nmap tracker here? If so, please check if your device_trackers are working? In my setup none is functional. Only one dedicated thread found Nmap stop working within 2 days

Issue is filed in github, only appeared in my config after updating to 108.3. (From 107.5 so might have missed the culprit version,)

Oh man…totally don’t want to go there. But if I have to…how did you do it? Remove zwave config files and start from scratch? And it’s all working smooth?

All of my nmap devices are reporting properly in 0.108.x it might be a network or installation specific issue.

Edit: looking at the main issue I suspect its docker related?

thanks for checking, good to hear.
not using docker myself, and still none of the device_trackers are working correctly.
in this issue, https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33281 people are reporting the same.

I have been using this config:

device_tracker:

- platform: nmap_tracker
    interval_seconds: 30
#    consider_home: 60
    new_device_defaults:
      track_new_devices: true
  #  scan_options: " --privileged -n -sn "
    hosts:
      - 192.168.1.0/24
    exclude:
      - 192.168.1.71 # hassio_rpi4
  #    - 192.168.1.99 # ikea tradfri
  #    - 192.168.1.212 # philips hue

like forever, and it has always worked fine, and since no changes were in order in 107.x or 108.x I haven’t changed this.

You are on Hassio though right? I think it uses a similar docker image so it might be the same thing. The issue you linked to the original author is on Docker. I am just trying to find the commonality here, because if not all users have it then there must be something else that is common so installation type becomes the next commonality to look at after the integration.

yes, thanks for that.
Ive now re-added:

asuswrt:
  host: !secret asus_ip
  username: !secret asus_username
  password: !secret asus_password
  sensors:
    - upload
    - download
    - upload_speed
    - download_speed

which I used before, but caused some issues with Nmap, and now see all my devices tracked properly again. Both using Nmap tracker and asuswrt. How odd.

Not sure of this is related, but upon install of 108.3 the IPP integration was ‘discovered’ for my Epson printer. I added it, and it did see the cartridges and created sensors, but got no states for the sensors.

Upon restart just now, my cartridges were seen and given their proper states.

I’m upgrading from 0.107.7. Running on Synology NAS in Docker container. The following components are not working in any of the 108.X releases

1. Wink
  2. Ring
  3. ZNA
    I will try and do some trouble shooting

I removed the integration in my configuration yaml, removed the integration within HA (configuration -> integrations) and did a factory reset on my zwave stick. I also rebuilt the docker container. Not sure which step actually fixed it. But from looking at the few threads on this issue, it looks like starting in a recent version of HA core, there’s an issue with multiple instances of HA running.

This is what I believe is the issue

I recreated the docker container and remove the cmd: that I had

I fixed all isues by following this:

It turns out that there is a "cmd" : "python -m homeassistant --config /config" in the container and by recreating the contain without a cmd: All issues are fixed

This is mine with the themes after i updated from 0.107.7 to 0.108.3

see: Sidebar Background color Hassio V 108.2

hey @Canedje thanks for this. How did you know duckdns.org is down? I am having issues connecting to my HA fronted I.e. xxx.duckdns.org.

If I try going to 192.168.xx.xx:8123 the frontend loads up fine. I was thinking it was to do with my nginx and letsencrypt dockers but they all seem to be working fine as well as my duckdns docker.

How do you think that will help?

if you use certs, you should see a whole bunch of SSL errors in your logs. you can connect to your hass using local IP instead. e.g. https://192.168.#.#:####