0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

Keep getting 502 bad gateway, I even tried accessing it directly with IP address with :8123 port and still remain unresponsive, error log show nothing out of ordinary. I figured it’s easier to roll back to last working snapshot.

Clear your browser cache

1 Like

I will update the docs.
If you want to instantly trigger an alarm when you enable the alarm and a trigger is given, just specify

delay_time: 0
arming_time: 0

?

The installation method subject to deprecation is Home Assistant Supervised. The “docker installation method” is something quite different and involves Home Assistant Core as a docker container without Supervisor and the Add-On ecosystem.

Have you tried

hs core rebuild

take a look at this post

1 Like

The worst update EVER. I don’t know if it’s problem between this update and HACS but many things are broken, not showing in lovelace dashboard etc. Hope it will be fixed in coming updates. Reverting back to 0.109.6 - even this not without problems.

1 Like
ha core rebuild

Cogneato has said at least twice in various places that ‘HA supervised on Debian’ is a good choice going forward and I’m expecting that is not going to be depreciated on the basis of that.

many of us disagree. Perhaps operator error?

Did you update your custom cards?

Did you post your errors here and seek help?

No, looks like you just came here to moan. Good luck getting anything going by moaning.

4 Likes

My challenge is that usually want to have a 20s arming time, but in some cases I want to immediately trigger based on manual input.

Deprecated!

Depreciated: depreciation is what happens when you buy a car and 12 months later it is worth 30% less.

Deprecation is when a feature is about to be no longer supported, and you are discouraged from using it in future.

2 Likes

Operator? What? Reverted back and everything working just fine, so no - it’s a miss.

Yes, all of them. Also checked them in resources - everything seemed fine, but couldn’t load custom:stack-in-card/custom:button-card and probably few more which resulted in not seeing most of my cards.

No specific errors for cards issue. Only few hacs github 500 errors.

Learned by experience - it’s easier to wait. I have no time for troubleshooting something that was working just fine. Moaning takes much less time.

Troon - can you share the steps you took to upgrade your VENV version of python to 3.8.2?

Yeah, blaming the HA update for your custom components not working is normally a good solution. :+1:

Go and post issues on their gihub pages then.

Hs anyone still got issues with the Daikin integration? I updated to 0.110.1 and still cannot control my Daikin Airbase. It shows an an entity but no commands work for it. Worked perfectly in 0.109.6, no errors in logs that I can see either.

Have you turned logging level up for the integration?

I haven’t but have just found some info on GitHub, looks like it will be fixed in .2 so all good :slight_smile:

Then that’s an issue of the custom card, not the update.
Suggest you contact the developer of the custom card to update it to work with 0.110.