0.116: Entities card row editor, restore snapshots and performance metrics

Paying for Nabu Casa is for the remote access and ease of googe/alexa integration, support for other integrations isnt part of that

Issues are created on the github repo.

Currently home_connect has 3 issues reported against it.

Currently SmartThings has 11 issues reported against it with an active dev who made changes recently on October 5th.

3 Likes

Tried again today and have an error in the log: Error occurred loading configuration flow for integration rpi_power: No module named 'custom_components.rpi_power.config_flow.
I had a custom component that I forgot I installed. I removed and it installed correctly.

Look at the issue you opened, the comment that is most likely definitly your issue.

As tom already said, this entitles you to use Nabu Casa. The funds are also used to fund development, hosting of this forum and other stuff, but you don’t pay for support or anything related to it.

Where did you ask this? Here on the forum? Lots of devs are not that active on the forums, if you have an issue you should file it on github. And it seems like only a small amount of people have the same issues as you have, which could also mean the problem is not coming from home assistant.

What does this mean?

1 Like

click on the pencil

The way I understand it, the core container is taking up 15% of your RAM, the Supervisor is using 5.5% and add-ons or anything else running on your system are taking up 19.5%

Unfortunately I can’t upgrade. The package for my system apparently doesn’t exist (yet? anymore?)

20-10-08 14:14:16 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant:0.115.6 to homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant:0.116.0
20-10-08 14:14:16 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant tag 0.116.0.
20-10-08 14:15:04 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant:0.116.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant:0.116.0: No such image: homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant:0.116.0").
20-10-08 14:15:04 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] This error is often caused by not having enough disk space available. Available space in /data is: 72.6 GiB
20-10-08 14:15:04 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Update Home Assistant image failed

EDIT: Just tried again and it worked! I think the image wasn’t yet built at the time.

I am also having the exact same issue. Also affect the horizontal-stack card as well.

1 Like

WEBHOOK

This integration requires an internet accessible incoming webhook to receive push updates from SmartThings. The preferred approach is to subscribe to Home Assistant Cloud (Nabu Casa) and the integration will configure and use a cloudhook automatically.

Don’t get me wrong. I know how this works with dev and all. But this suggests that one can expect something that actually works!

WEBHOOK

This integration requires an internet accessible incoming webhook to receive push updates from SmartThings. The preferred approach is to subscribe to Home Assistant Cloud (Nabu Casa) and the integration will configure and use a cloudhook automatically.

Thank you for this!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it doesn’t sound like you do…

I don’t use SmartThings personally, but there are 1000’s of people using it together with Home Assistant, so it seems that it works. Also Nabu Casa is only for the communication between Home Assistant and the remote server, if some sensor or whatever doesn’t work or is not supported, it’s pretty rare that it is due to the Nabu Casa connection.

I tried the new Upload Snapshot feature and I’m receiving either a 502 Bad Gateway and a 400 Bad Request on 2 different Hassio .tar backups. The backups are fresh installs of .116 just yesterday as I wanted to test out this feature. Am I doing something wrong?

I just followed this and expected to get control over my TV’s

The article advises a payed subscription so yeah I expect it to work.

To close this discussion, I will open issues on github, I was not aware of the exact location.

I too saw problems and rolled back to 115.6.
Amazingly the System Metrics STILL show up under Supervisor, after full wipe/restore.

I expect a rollback to roll everything back but learned it isn’t always so.

In my case i solved it with a reboot (ubuntu docker supervisor install).

Thats probably because the system metrics were added as a part of the Supervisor upgrade and not 0.116 directly.

Same issue here…, reverting back to 0.115.6

Why did you expect to control your TVs? I don’t see any mention of a TV or media player in the docs.

It advises that for the webhook, and does the webhook work?

:+1:

1 Like