0.117: Quick Bar, compact header, a YAML editor, XBox and Template types

I just ran the config checker and am currently getting this error, any ideas?

INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of colorlog==4.2.1
e[01mTesting configuration at /tmp/confige[0m
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of aiohttp_cors==0.7.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of python-nest==4.1.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of google-nest-sdm==0.1.6
e[31mFatal error while loading config:e[0m (multidict 5.0.0 (/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages), Requirement.parse('multidict<5.0,>=4.5'), {'aiohttp'})
e[01;37mFailed confige[0m
  e[01;31mGeneral Errors:e[0m e[31me[31m
    - (multidict 5.0.0 (/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages), Requirement.parse('multidict<5.0,>=4.5'), {'aiohttp'})
e[0m
e[01;37mSuccessful config (partial)e[0m

I have exactly the same issue. There is already a Github issue registered:

In 9 months, this is the first update i will skip for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

After latest update have problem with google home TTS. Some automation not working and if I type something to GH TTS not all words say…

Unfortunately it’s nothing on HA end, Google added a captcha to the service and it remains to be seen if it can be fixed and work as usual or if you’ll need to look for a new solution.

The only things that are playing for you are the .mp3 files that it got before the service went down.

In my case I switched over to Google Cloud and the voice is a lot better. If you pay Nabu Casa you can also use their TTS but not many many languages are supported.

assuming you mean tts.google_translate_say? Works fine for me with new messages - wher did you see the catchpa stuff?

This weekend I went so deep in a ton of tabs so I won’t be able to find it or maybe I did remember wrong, either way:

Issue in HA: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/42911

And it seems it’s patched up and fix is on the way: https://github.com/Boudewijn26/gTTS-token/issues/20

One issue I have seen come up but not a major concern is with the Withings integration. It all of a sudden start re-asking for permissions for each user. Not a big deal since it is just going to the site and authorizing HA to access the data but I just noticed it ever since the 0.117 update started. In addition, Amazon Alexa integration keeps losing the 2FA permission every so often. Before you just put in the 2FA code all was good, it didn’t drop.

I saw same errors and failed to update…

Please fix Yeelights. They are not working if they are on a separate VLAN as pointed out in this post: Yeelight in 0.115 not working
I’m not aware of any workaround solving this particular issue as of yet. So i’m stuck at 0.114.4 for now. :confused:

That thread says there is a fix submitted. Perhaps look at the issue/pr

It can be launched anywhere in Home Assistant; with the keyboard shortcuts e for entities and c for commands.

Can this be changed to another shortcut? I’m used to Ctrl+Space for this kind of quick access.

It’s not committed to main yet for some reason.

Yeah you are going to get more feedback on github I think.

Yes, just noticed this myself. Anyone else seen the calendar doesn’t fill the page?

Seems like it should fill in the area I outlined (like a 4 year old) in red.

Yes I just noticed it.

I think it’s fixed in 0.118

1 Like

Did the Conbee issues get resolved? I am holding off on the update until I am sure there are not issues.

Yeah, my ZHA is working currently. I found out why it wasn’t working for me in the first place on this update.

So I run my HA on docker in Ubuntu. I have both Aeotec Gen 5 Z-wave stick and Conbee II as a hub for both z-wave and zigbee respectively. What I found out was the Conbee II stick wasn’t passed to the docker container like it normally would without sudo. So all I had to do was run the docker on sudo. Not sure why this is happening as the zwave stick was passed fine without.

Have you found a solution? I have got this poping up too

Hi all,
Tasmota integration generates message errors for every offline object.
I know this is a beta, so this is a point to consider for improvement.
Bye!

Logger: homeassistant.util.logging
Source: util/logging.py:108
First occurred: 1:11:25 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 1:11:26

• Exception in discovery_message_received when handling msg on ‘tasmota/discovery/2462AB4CA783/config’: ‘{“ip”:“192.168.1.102”,“dn”:“Stufa Nunki”,“fn”:[“Stufa Nunki”,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],“hn”:“aaa000-1923”,“mac”:“2462AB4CA783”,“md”:“Sonoff Basic”,“ofln”:“Offline”,“onln”:“Online”,“state”:[“OFF”,“ON”,“TOGGLE”,“HOLD”],“sw”:“8.5.1”,“t”:“aaa000”,“ft”:"%prefix%/%topic%/",“tp”:[“cmnd”,“stat”,“tele”],“rl”:[1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],“swc”:[-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1],“btn”:[0,0,0,0],“so”:{“11”:0,“13”:0,“17”:0,“20”:0,“30”:0,“68”:0,“73”:0,“80”:0},“lk”:1,“lt_st”:0,“ver”:1}’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 174, in discovery_message_received payload = TasmotaDiscoveryMsg(json.loads(payload)) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 133, in init config = TASMOTA_DISCOVERY_SCHEMA(config) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call return self._compiled([], data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: required key not provided @ data[‘so’][‘82’]
  • Exception in discovery_message_received when handling msg on ‘tasmota/discovery/68C63A9D3349/config’: ‘{“ip”:“192.168.1.199”,“dn”:“Luci Nunki”,“fn”:[“Tasmota”,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],“hn”:“lucinunki-4937”,“mac”:“68C63A9D3349”,“md”:“Sonoff Basic”,“ofln”:“Offline”,“onln”:“Online”,“state”:[“OFF”,“ON”,“TOGGLE”,“HOLD”],“sw”:“8.5.1”,“t”:“lucinunki”,“ft”:"%prefix%/%topic%/",“tp”:[“cmnd”,“stat”,“tele”],“rl”:[1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],“swc”:[-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1],“btn”:[0,0,0,0],“so”:{“11”:0,“13”:0,“17”:0,“20”:0,“30”:0,“68”:0,“73”:0,“80”:0},“lk”:1,“lt_st”:0,“ver”:1}’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 174, in discovery_message_received payload = TasmotaDiscoveryMsg(json.loads(payload)) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 133, in init config = TASMOTA_DISCOVERY_SCHEMA(config) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call return self._compiled([], data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: required key not provided @ data[‘so’][‘82’]
  • Exception in discovery_message_received when handling msg on ‘tasmota/discovery/68C63A9D38E6/config’: ‘{“ip”:“192.168.1.196”,“dn”:“CH4N1”,“fn”:[“Tasmota”,“Tasmota2”,“Tasmota3”,“Tasmota4”,null,null,null,null],“hn”:“ch4n1-6374”,“mac”:“68C63A9D38E6”,“md”:“Sonoff 4CH Pro”,“ofln”:“Offline”,“onln”:“Online”,“state”:[“OFF”,“ON”,“TOGGLE”,“HOLD”],“sw”:“8.5.1”,“t”:“ch4n1”,“ft”:"%prefix%/%topic%/",“tp”:[“cmnd”,“stat”,“tele”],“rl”:[1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0],“swc”:[-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1],“btn”:[0,0,0,0],“so”:{“11”:0,“13”:0,“17”:0,“20”:0,“30”:0,“68”:0,“73”:0,“80”:0},“lk”:1,“lt_st”:0,“ver”:1}’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 174, in discovery_message_received payload = TasmotaDiscoveryMsg(json.loads(payload)) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 133, in init config = TASMOTA_DISCOVERY_SCHEMA(config) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call return self._compiled([], data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: required key not provided @ data[‘so’][‘82’]
  • Exception in discovery_message_received when handling msg on ‘tasmota/discovery/68C63A9D32B6/config’: ‘{“ip”:“192.168.1.195”,“dn”:“Stufa Nunki”,“fn”:[“Tasmota”,“Tasmota2”,null,null,null,null,null,null],“hn”:“stufanunki-4790”,“mac”:“68C63A9D32B6”,“md”:“Sonoff Dual R2”,“ofln”:“Offline”,“onln”:“Online”,“state”:[“OFF”,“ON”,“TOGGLE”,“HOLD”],“sw”:“8.5.1”,“t”:“stufanunki”,“ft”:"%prefix%/%topic%/",“tp”:[“cmnd”,“stat”,“tele”],“rl”:[1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0],“swc”:[-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1],“btn”:[0,0,0,0],“so”:{“11”:0,“13”:0,“17”:0,“20”:0,“30”:0,“68”:0,“73”:0,“80”:0},“lk”:1,“lt_st”:0,“ver”:1}’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 174, in discovery_message_received payload = TasmotaDiscoveryMsg(json.loads(payload)) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 133, in init config = TASMOTA_DISCOVERY_SCHEMA(config) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call return self._compiled([], data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: required key not provided @ data[‘so’][‘82’]
  • Exception in discovery_message_received when handling msg on ‘tasmota/discovery/ECFABC5949A9/config’: ‘{“ip”:“192.168.1.197”,“dn”:“CH4N2”,“fn”:[“Tasmota”,“Tasmota2”,“Tasmota3”,“Tasmota4”,null,null,null,null],“hn”:“ch4n2-2473”,“mac”:“ECFABC5949A9”,“md”:“Sonoff 4CH Pro”,“ofln”:“Offline”,“onln”:“Online”,“state”:[“OFF”,“ON”,“TOGGLE”,“HOLD”],“sw”:“8.5.1”,“t”:“ch4n2”,“ft”:"%prefix%/%topic%/",“tp”:[“cmnd”,“stat”,“tele”],“rl”:[1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0],“swc”:[-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1],“btn”:[0,0,0,0],“so”:{“11”:0,“13”:0,“17”:0,“20”:0,“30”:0,“68”:0,“73”:0,“80”:0},“lk”:1,“lt_st”:0,“ver”:1}’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 174, in discovery_message_received payload = TasmotaDiscoveryMsg(json.loads(payload)) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hatasmota/discovery.py”, line 133, in init config = TASMOTA_DISCOVERY_SCHEMA(config) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 272, in call return self._compiled([], data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: required key not provided @ data[‘so’][‘82’]