0.117: Quick Bar, compact header, a YAML editor, XBox and Template types

Ooo I wasn’t aware. Is there a third party custom component that does this easily? The broadcast that is. RE the volume I guess I could use helpers to get the volume before, change it, broadcast then set back but something built in would make that a lot smoother!

The new API version has been released yesterday. It’s working here. I did update the docs however I’m going to tweak them a bit today so it is more coherent and less rushed…

3 Likes

That was quick!

Not in the core though?

I am really excited that work has started for the new Google Nest API.

Cannot wait to ditch HOOBS for the Nest integration.

1 Like

Again a great update!

only a minor issue… Since this update my Axis camera integration has stopped working! (devices are unavailable)

1 Like

My zigbee2mqtt Edge stopped working after this update. Using 64 bit HassOS 5.4.

Try making a new thread for this.

Yeah nope. A new custom component that replaces BOM core and also the FTP custom component I had forked… so just the one custom component needed now.

1 Like

Love new slick header, but wish it was configurable. This header changes seems to effect cards placement algorithm - and there is no mentioning about this change in this post. Also calendar became very small.

1 Like

Well header-height is

The height is. See my post above.

I more puzzled how to rearrange cards so they have proper order in mobile app and convenient placement in desktop browser.

Quick bar not working in chrome on mobile? Also not in ios app?

No. Not yet. Options are being considered for mobile.

Thanks @shbatm for the great work on ISY!!! Finally we now have support for decimal precision on Variables. Sweet!

I would also be very grateful if the new header was more configurable, I had it defined in the theme with car_mod theme and now many settings have been misplaced

On my system, Power Wheel Card and RPi Monitor Card no longer worked. However, just doing a Re-Install in HACS solved it

ZHA with Conbee II stopped working for me. I had to do a rollback to 116.4.

If I’m already using the existing MQTT integration to control Tasmota devices in HA, is there any advantage to switching to this new native Tasmota integration? The only thing that seems to be different is that SetOption19 is set to 0 instead of 1 on the devices.

2 Likes

It’s actually 64px by default currently, I have a pull request to shrink it down to the Material Design minimum of 56px as default, which would also shrink the minimized sidebar width to 56px to match.

1 Like