0.64: Over 1000 integrations! New: HomeKit, BMW, August

After the 0.64.1 release of Hass.io my automations are now running really slow… Not sure what’s going on yet. I also noticed a couple of my tp-link plugs are having network connection problems. Not confident that isn’t a hardware issue with the plugs so it may be related to the update or maybe just bad timing.

Had a large number of failures with the sonos component after upgrading past 63.3. Unable to join or consistently set source. Had to rollback

I am having trouble with charts also sinc 0.64.0 and 0.64.1

Example from a system sensor that runs about evey minute:

Seems to get only a small amount of data and then nothing. The final value for the chart is different to the value stated by the sensor also.

I am running HASS on a pi2 with latest rasbian.

2 Likes

Have the same issue but using docker on 0.64.1

How do I fix this??

ERROR:homeassistant.config:Invalid config for [climate.broadlink]: string value is None for dictionary value @ data[‘default_operation_from_idle’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at Broadlink - Home Assistant

Hi @happyleaves et al.
I note that Selenium has deprecated phantomjs support: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/5295

Perhaps the usps platform should point people towards chromedrive or google-chrome but not phantomjs.

1 Like

did you use custom_component climate ? if so. there is update fix for 0.64.1 / replace the broadlink.py from custom_component>climate>broadlink.py

Hey there, it does! Check the docs: https://home-assistant.io/components/usps/

The problem is that the Raspberry Pi isn’t compatible (yet) with headless Chrome, so we have to leave it as an option, since many HASS users run it on a Pi…

1 Like

The Sonos integration has been largely rewritten. Please report regressions as GitHub issues.

Same issue here with the graph

I am also facing issues with recorder and chromecast I am running Hassbian 0.64.1

Here is part of my error log:

2018-03-01 23:38:58 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder] Ended unfinished session (id=1114 from 2018-03-01 13:58:33)
2018-03-01 23:39:04 WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.components.emulated_hue] When targeting Google Home, listening port has to be port 80
2018-03-01 23:39:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Setup of platform cast is taking over 10 seconds.
2018-03-01 23:39:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player.cast] Can't set up chromecast on 192.168.0.14: Could not connect to 192.168.0.14:8009

Unfortunately the netatmo error still exist:

2018-03-02 12:49:12 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netatmo] Module name: "<function string at 0x7ffa72889bf8>" not found
2018-03-02 12:49:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netatmo] Module name: "<function string at 0x7ffa72889bf8>" not found 

Is there a solution for this?

same to me.

Can’t set up chromecast on 192.168.1.86: Could not connect to 192.168.1.86:8009.

but i’ve found, if i start from boot hassio and chromecast is offline the error appears else if i start from boot hassio(it’s on rasp 3 whit hassio v.0.64.2) and chromecast are on line the issue don’t appear.

so try to restart hassio with chromecast active, try to cast by phone something on the cast and restart.

and now:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1010, in _event_to_service_call
yield from service_handler.func(service_call)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/init.py”, line 402, in async_service_handler
yield from getattr(player, method[‘method’])(**params)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 332, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 245, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/cast.py”, line 367, in turn_on
CAST_SPLASH, pychromecast.STREAM_TYPE_BUFFERED)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pychromecast/controllers/media.py”, line 464, in play_media
receiver_ctrl = self._socket_client.receiver_controller
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘receiver_controller’

1 Like

Totally agree on your points!

Would be nice if we could define per signal whether it’s a discrete or continuous signal, so charts get rendered with steppedLine true and false accordingly.

Hi all,

I’m running 0.64.3 and HADashBoard is no longer working … Anyone with the same issue??

Yes. I had the same problem. Rolled back to 64.1

After the update I cannot use the same weather sensor for 2 different zones (home and work).

This is the error I receive:
Sun Mar 04 2018 14:45:26 GMT+0100 (CET)

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py", line 180, in _step
    result = coro.send(None)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 260, in _async_add_entity
    msg)
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Entity id already exists: sensor.pws_weather_1d_metric

The attempt to upgrade to 0.64 fails in the step to compile python-openzwave. The error (raspbian stretch, python 3.5.3) when executing

pip3 install python-openzwave==0.4.3

is

src-lib/libopenzwave/libopenzwave.cpp:551:21: fatal error: ValueID.h: No such file or directory
     #include "ValueID.h"

Any ideas what could go wrong here ?

Lars

The last line:

requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url: https://www.pollen.com/api/forecast/outlook/32483

…indicates that the Pollen.com API returned a bad response; not anything HASS can control.

Neither. A 500 error means the remote server (i.e., pollen.com) was temporarily misconfigured. Are you still seeing this?

EDIT: noticing this elsewhere. Opened a but to look into it: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/12916

getting this error since updating to 064.3 a few times a minute filling up the log files. but device tracking does seem to be working.

configuration.yaml
had to comment # out this section to stop the log file from getting huge
device_tracker:

• platform: tomato
    host: 192.168.X.X
    username: username
    password: password
    http_id: TID236xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    interval_seconds: 10
    consider_home: 180
    new_device_defaults:
    track_new_devices: true
    hide_if_away: false

error in the ui
components/device_tracker/init.py (ERROR)

error in the log
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’
2018-03-06 18:51:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 180, in _step
result = coro.send(None)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/init.py”, line 289, in async_see
hide_if_away=self.defaults.get(CONF_AWAY_HIDE, DEFAULT_AWAY_HIDE))

There seems to be an update in one of the next versions that solves our problem. @balloob has closed my issue.