0.64: Over 1000 integrations! New: HomeKit, BMW, August

Just upgraded HASS.io to 0.64.1 and got this.

DATA STRUCTURE UPGRADE FAIL. Unable to upgrade music library data structure to music service data structure because an entry is missing for DidlFavorite in DIDL_NAME_TO_QUALIFIED_MS_NAME. This should be reported as a bug.

This happens since 0.64.0 and has already been reported.

Hi I’m getting a gazillion of these in my logs:
2018-02-28 15:45:20 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.201802211] http://172.16.10.226:8123/static/webcomponents-lite.js:191:91 TypeError: window.getComputedStyle(…) is null

And these:
2018-02-28 16:47:49 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.201802211] http://172.16.10.226:8123/static/webcomponents-lite.js:191:91 TypeError: null has no properties

Not sure what I’ve done but thinking they could be 0.64 related, so mentioning here.

I got Broadlink devices back with 0.64.1 but my Xiaomi Gateway and devices are still not back and shows an error in the GUI.
Anyone else have problem with Xiaomi GW and 0.64.1?

It complains about the key, but that is not the issue as it worked fine in 0.63.

There is something fishy with asuswrt-scanner also. It’s not changing states of devices properly. Works with 0.63.3 so rolled back.

Still the same issue with my Broadlink devices (SP2 and Blackbean) on 0.64.1
Unfortunatly a rollback also did not help.

The errors start with the following:

2018-02-28 20:56:21 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] Error while setting up platform broadlink
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/broadlink/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    from Crypto.Cipher import AES
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from Crypto.Cipher._mode_cbc import _create_cbc_cipher
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/_mode_cbc.py", line 41, in <module>
    from Crypto.Random import get_random_bytes
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Random/__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
    from Crypto.Random import _UserFriendlyRNG
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Random/_UserFriendlyRNG.py", line 38, in <module>
    from Crypto.Random.Fortuna import FortunaAccumulator
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Random/Fortuna/FortunaAccumulator.py", line 39, in <mod
    from . import FortunaGenerator
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Random/Fortuna/FortunaGenerator.py", line 34, in <modul
    from Crypto.Util.number import ceil_shift, exact_log2, exact_div
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py", line 29, in <module>
    from Crypto import Random
ImportError: cannot import name 'Random'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 84, in async_s
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py", line 372, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 277, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 54, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/switch/broadlink.py", line 76, in set
    import broadlink
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/broadlink/__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
    import pyaes
ImportError: No module named 'pyaes'

After the 0.64.1 release of Hass.io my automations are now running really slow… Not sure what’s going on yet. I also noticed a couple of my tp-link plugs are having network connection problems. Not confident that isn’t a hardware issue with the plugs so it may be related to the update or maybe just bad timing.

Had a large number of failures with the sonos component after upgrading past 63.3. Unable to join or consistently set source. Had to rollback

I am having trouble with charts also sinc 0.64.0 and 0.64.1

Example from a system sensor that runs about evey minute:

Seems to get only a small amount of data and then nothing. The final value for the chart is different to the value stated by the sensor also.

I am running HASS on a pi2 with latest rasbian.

2 Likes

Have the same issue but using docker on 0.64.1

How do I fix this??

ERROR:homeassistant.config:Invalid config for [climate.broadlink]: string value is None for dictionary value @ data[‘default_operation_from_idle’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at Broadlink - Home Assistant

Hi @happyleaves et al.
I note that Selenium has deprecated phantomjs support: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/5295

Perhaps the usps platform should point people towards chromedrive or google-chrome but not phantomjs.

1 Like

did you use custom_component climate ? if so. there is update fix for 0.64.1 / replace the broadlink.py from custom_component>climate>broadlink.py

Hey there, it does! Check the docs: https://home-assistant.io/components/usps/

The problem is that the Raspberry Pi isn’t compatible (yet) with headless Chrome, so we have to leave it as an option, since many HASS users run it on a Pi…

1 Like

The Sonos integration has been largely rewritten. Please report regressions as GitHub issues.

Same issue here with the graph

I am also facing issues with recorder and chromecast I am running Hassbian 0.64.1

Here is part of my error log:

2018-03-01 23:38:58 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder] Ended unfinished session (id=1114 from 2018-03-01 13:58:33)
2018-03-01 23:39:04 WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.components.emulated_hue] When targeting Google Home, listening port has to be port 80
2018-03-01 23:39:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Setup of platform cast is taking over 10 seconds.
2018-03-01 23:39:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player.cast] Can't set up chromecast on 192.168.0.14: Could not connect to 192.168.0.14:8009

Unfortunately the netatmo error still exist:

2018-03-02 12:49:12 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netatmo] Module name: "<function string at 0x7ffa72889bf8>" not found
2018-03-02 12:49:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netatmo] Module name: "<function string at 0x7ffa72889bf8>" not found 

Is there a solution for this?

same to me.

Can’t set up chromecast on 192.168.1.86: Could not connect to 192.168.1.86:8009.

but i’ve found, if i start from boot hassio and chromecast is offline the error appears else if i start from boot hassio(it’s on rasp 3 whit hassio v.0.64.2) and chromecast are on line the issue don’t appear.

so try to restart hassio with chromecast active, try to cast by phone something on the cast and restart.

and now:

File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1010, in _event_to_service_call
yield from service_handler.func(service_call)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/init.py”, line 402, in async_service_handler
yield from getattr(player, method[‘method’])(**params)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 332, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 245, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/cast.py”, line 367, in turn_on
CAST_SPLASH, pychromecast.STREAM_TYPE_BUFFERED)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pychromecast/controllers/media.py”, line 464, in play_media
receiver_ctrl = self._socket_client.receiver_controller
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘receiver_controller’

1 Like

Totally agree on your points!

Would be nice if we could define per signal whether it’s a discrete or continuous signal, so charts get rendered with steppedLine true and false accordingly.

Hi all,

I’m running 0.64.3 and HADashBoard is no longer working … Anyone with the same issue??

Yes. I had the same problem. Rolled back to 64.1