0.70: Facebox, SpaceAPI, Konnected Alarm System

They are just warnings. Pip 10 shows them. You can ignore them.

1 Like

I am getting no entities in the cards on two different HA upgrades in Safari / Edge and Chrome.

my only error

pyatv 0.3.9 has requirement aiohttp<3,>=2.3.0, but you’ll have aiohttp 3.2.1 which is incompatible.

Has anyone noticed any effect on Floorplan with 0.70?

Update floorplan to v1.0.8

1 Like

I had no problem doing the automated upgrade Hassbian from 0.69.1 to 0.70. I just made sure I updated and upgraded raspbian (sudo apt-get update followed by sudo apt-get upgrade) and it’s all good! No negative effects on any of my installed configurations that I can tell so far.

Receiving a front end error when trying to display the custom components ‘Alarm’ see post below:

Error seems to be related to window.hassMixins.LocalizeMixin

Ignore me its related to the Custom UI changes:

Cleared cache on all browsers and all it’s accessible. The Ios app, however, is not liking it. service_system.log/called appears continuously on its own and pretty much all is missing. safari is ok.

seems tts: platform: google is not working

1 Like

A write-up on using Facebox with HA is here:

1 Like

Why was Simplepush removed? The site is still up, and I’m still getting messages to my Android phone from my my 0.69.1 HA build. FWIW I’m in the US so maybe it is no longer available in some countries.

I’m seeing the same.

The iOS app is completely not usable. When an attempt is made to use it I get dozen’s of:

:0:0 Script error.

In the log’s. On the iOS app none of the groups panels are populated; just empty. Interestingly the only panels that do populate are ones with history_graph’s only.

Perhaps it’s GDPR related and all EU IP addresses are banned?

How did you update it?

We have had issues in the past where the trick was to use the following configuration for the frontend in configuration.yaml:

frontend:
  javascript_version: es5

For me the iOS app is working with 0.70 using the above configuration.

I had the blank cards pop up also. I needed to clear out the cache and it worked again.

In Chrome I used the Developer Tools > Applications tab > Clear Storage > Clear site data. Logged back into HA and it was all working fine.

I didn’t have issues with any other browser.

1 Like

Thanks, that worked. I also uninstalled custom ui which seems to give me the same issue in 0.70.0 even after I upgraded it yesterday.

Don’t get your hopes up. I’ve just loaded it up again and I have blank cards. Seems that’s a temporary fix. Hmm…

Home Assistant 0.70 just went out of beta. What gives? Maybe we should go for the beta and get it ironed out before the stable release. That’s my suggestion.

the website was offline for some weeks and the app is still broken. We can add it again once all is fixed

Interesting my iPad works fine in the iOS app but iPhone 7s plus doesn’t…

Both same iOS version and app version .