0.70: Facebox, SpaceAPI, Konnected Alarm System

Don’t get your hopes up. I’ve just loaded it up again and I have blank cards. Seems that’s a temporary fix. Hmm…

Home Assistant 0.70 just went out of beta. What gives? Maybe we should go for the beta and get it ironed out before the stable release. That’s my suggestion.

the website was offline for some weeks and the app is still broken. We can add it again once all is fixed

Interesting my iPad works fine in the iOS app but iPhone 7s plus doesn’t…

Both same iOS version and app version .

Cant access my floorplan anymore all i get is :

ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.201805264] https://xxx.duckdns.org/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html:375:25 Uncaught TypeError: Polymer.dom is not a function

Done playing with JavaScript_version to es5, latest and auto. Also cleared data and cookies in all my browsers i.e. Samsung internet and chrome but no joy.

Need polymer sorted perhaps in 0.70.1 ?

Download ha-floorplan.html and copy it into www/custom_ui/floorplan/

I get :

ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.201805264] https://xxx.duckdns.org/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html:127:6 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Clear data and cookies in your browsers and try again.

After upgrading from 0.69.1 to 0.70 I can no longer use RFXCOM.
This is printed in the log:

serial.serialutil.SerialException: [Errno 2] could not open port /dev/serial/by-id/usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433_A1HCYO5-if00-port0: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433_A1HCYO5-if00-port0’

When i SSH into my hassio the device is listed as a device:

user@homeassistant:/dev/serial/by-id$ ls
usb-0658_0200-if00 usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433_A1HCYO5-if00-port0

Any ideas?

What about ls -l? unable to access is usually a permissions or ownership problem (although updating home-assistant shouldn’t change that).

Done that already

I upgraded ha-floorplan to version 1.08. It works in chrome/safari on Mac OS X, however in the iOS app (version 1.1.1) it goes into an endless loop creating :0:0 Script error in the log.

Upgrade to latest floorplan

I did, both ha-floorplan.html and state-card-floorplan.html

the IOS app may require updating to support the new frontend changes

I also receive the error;
No such file or directory: ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433_A1YUV6ZC-if00-port0’

Also for my z-wave stick i receive the error.

On my docker host i see the folder /dev/serial/by-id/…
But in my docker container there is no folder /dev/serial/by-id/

Please help!

Whats odd is I have 2 different IOS devices running the app. iPad works fine; no issues. iPhone displays empty tabs, reports script errors on the HA host.

Both are running same iOS version and app.

Not sure what is going on; perhaps screen size related as these logs seem to indicate:
Tue May 29 2018 05:07:13 GMT-0400 (EDT)

https://XXXX:8123/frontend_es5/app-1277c62fbd5787659346fe106c01cc31.js:2:15816 TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'window.hassUtil.computeDomain')

If you have the iOS app try to uninstall and reinstall. That may be the only way to clear cache/data in that app.

2 Likes

I was super excited to see an updated pygatt, hoping it would be substituted for the gattlib requirement for BLE. But that doesn’t appear to be the case yet. I wonder if BLE will get any attention? Seems like it hasn’t been working for more than a year.

This looks like something changed with accessing serial communications. Did I miss something in the release notes?

I’m holding off upgrading for now.