0.70: Facebox, SpaceAPI, Konnected Alarm System

So it seems like something changed in the Docker image. It did not had the OS pinned and so got automatically upgraded from Debian Jessie to Debian Stretch. Tracking the issue here https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/14680

Does this only affect the plain Docker image or also hass.io?

Only the plain docker image. I’ve pinged the maintainers of the Docker image but feel free to step in and help.

Reinstalling iOS app solved the problem of ha-floorplan not working anymore, even after upgrading to latest version of ha-floorplan. @dshokouhi thanks for the tip!

1 Like

tried to update hassio…

18-05-29 21:16:18 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.interface] Update docker 0.69.1 with homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0
18-05-29 21:16:18 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant tag 0.70.0.
18-05-29 21:16:24 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0”).

The error is a bit ambiguous but this is usually caused by lack of disk space.

Disk use (percent) /home
1 minute ago
25.7 %

Im getting errors everytime i load the frontend

https://hassio.local:8123/frontend_latest/app-653721033e62144d6a686dab25ef1429.js:2:12049 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'computeStateName' of undefined

also getting this

18-05-30 03:30:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.proxy] Client error on API stream request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:8123 ssl:None [Connection refused].

Perhaps it has nothing to do with it, but are you using Chrome 66? Since this version it it more strict on using ssl etc.

Yep I’m using latest version 66.0.3359.181 (just updated)

I can still acess HA all ok no problems other than the error log being created, the second SSL error seems to have gone now…

Think i found the problem

to do with custom UI

disabled this and no errors

Yup as mentioned in the blog post all Custom UI’s need to be updated :slight_smile:

I had issue with blank state cards but after I updated Custom UI - Release 20180528 everything works.

In fact, I am very impressed at how fast the front end is now particularity the logbook and history. I don’t see any delays now when previously it would be 5 secs.

Thanks

Agree; it feels really snappy now!

I cant install the latest version.
Getting this error:

18-05-31 09:31:05 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.0”).

Disk space used is only 30% so that should not be the problem

Upgraded successfully, however the developer tools just hangs when I try to access them. Can’t access services, states, configuration, etc, just get the spinning circle and nothing happens. Everything else seems to be working.

Try incognito, if it works there then you need to clear your cache. I had to clear cache on all of my devices after updating to 0.70

That did it, thank you.

1 Like

Since 0.69.1 and 0.70 my Hass.io tool bar is just a blank screen? I thought upgrading to 0.70 would resolve it (using SSH connection and upgrading with hassio homeassistant update)

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to fix it?

I’ve run in incognito mode to check if its got anything to do with cache issues but still get a blank screen.

Search the forum.

For now, it only works with Chrome browser.

Fix is coming.