0.84: Cloud webhooks, Wunderlist and USGS Earth Quakes

Hi,

I’ve upgraded from 0.82.1 and now my log is full of the error below. I don’t use any gps trackers (that I know of) just the unifi network based one.

2018-12-15 15:32:24 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Could not parse gps value for tplinkplug1: [None, None]
2018-12-15 15:40:22 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Could not parse gps value for chromecast_3: [None, None]
2018-12-15 15:40:48 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Could not parse gps value for pizerow1wlan: [None, None]

I donwgraded to 0.83.3 and still get the error so likely introduced between 0.82 and 0.83 - any ideas on how to stop it?

Me too! Any news on this? Thanks!

For me it fixed itself after a few restarts of my browser / ha. I also cleared browser caches, not sure if that helped

Hey guys,

Anyone having problems with the manually added IHC lights?
Mine were no longer available after the update (updated to latest from 83.3).

I don’t see since 0.84.2
seems to be fixed

That is really odd, I’ve cleared cache and all data from Chrome and there are still a bunch of things with the wrong language. Anyways, will wait for a fix. Thanks!

I’m getting “http://x.x.x.x:8123/local/custom_ui/state-card-custom-ui.html:27:15926 Uncaught TypeError: Class extends value undefined is not a constructor or null”

Any ideas?

I looked at the lovelace options, and elected (at least for the time being) to continue to use the ui_lovelace.yaml file. That is working fine, except there’s no Refresh button in the dropdown menu - is this an omission? Not good to have to go back to restarting to make UI changes!

Yup, me too. Can’t work it out. Forum searches all mention lovelace, but I only get this error with the old way.

I use the yaml mode and do not have to restart - just reload the page in the browser as usual.

I ended up narrowing down this issue to me renaming my default_view group. For some reason something changed this version and HA is kicked out an error if you have default_view with the name: option. I turned it off and it went away, but I ended up turning it back on since I preferred it not being called home and it didn’t seem to break anything. The only thing it seems to change is that I get this error every time I refresh the page.

With some more searching, I’ve found that the error is due to this - https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant-polymer/issues/2294

I have the same error too!

I’m not finding that - I’ve tried reloading the page, and just get the original version as at hass startup. I thought that the Refresh button instructed hass to reload lovelace, and otherwise it just carried on with the one it had previously loaded. Am I missing something?

I don’t use yahoo weather or the darksky component so it may be the same issue from a different card. I already narrowed it down to the default_view group for me so it’s likely there was some backend change that caused the Name: tag to start causing errors.

I got this error after update

https://xxxxxxxxx.duckdns.org:8123/frontend_latest/bf7146608f595468a214.chunk.js:3157:1377 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
5:41 PM components/system_log/__init__.py (ERROR)

And Dark Sky component is not showing on default view.
Although it shows up on Lovelace

Entity-button card with tap_action and hold_action configured doesn’t work in safari when clicked, it works on chrome though.
iOS app works fine.
I get it work on safari again configuring only tap_action the way it was pre 0.84 update;

tap_action: toggle

USGS Earth Quakes Feature.
I wanted to try this out, and I actually get earthquake events to show up as geo_location objects. But when I try to set up an automation, I can’t get it to trigger.
Any ideas?

- alias: Earthquake
    trigger:
      platform: geo_location
      source: usgs_earthquakes_feed
      zone: zone.myzone #required for some reason
      # Event is either enter or leave
      event: enter  # or "leave"
1 Like

I upgraded and I have no entities showing up the states page is blank. Running in docker