0.95: AdGuard, Life360, Plaato Airlock

How did you do the re-authentication? I didn’t find any information on how to do that.
Thanks!

Are you sure of that ?

No, but you can try, I also had to do it for my stream component , cameras that are published to Google… Same behavior normally

I had a persistent notication on the HA website. Just followed the instructions, basically copy paste a code using a specific url…

Is anyone still getting persistent notifications from google calendar?

0.95.1 and no matter how many times I authenticate, every time I reboot it gives me the notification to authenticate.

I don’t know if I’m missing something but, when managing Alexa entities through the UI, I can’t find a way to override the entity display name for Alexa independently from the friendly name like there is when doing the configuration through YAML.

This can be useful for some cases. For example, I have a sensor called sensor.outside_temperature with a friendly name of “Outside Temperature”. Unless I make the Alexa name just “Outside”, Alexa will only respond if I ask for the “outside temperature temperature” and also refer to it as such.

I get this too…any way to fix this??

@BullFrog regarding google calendar auth code:

Rename (delete if you’re brave!) the google token file in your .homeassistant configuration folder, then restart HA. You should see the google re-authorization persistent notification again.

Thanks, it works now!

Anyone use yeelights, I’m suddenly getting this error after upgrade to .95

[homeassistant.components.light] Setting up light.yeelight

2019-06-28 12:22:37 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [homeassistant.components.yeelight.light] Cannot determine device type for 192.168.86.28, yeelight_strip2_04cf8c775743
1 Like

See this PR:
https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/24671

Just updated to 95.2. Still getting errors trying to sync entities with Google Assistant.

019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Unexpected error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 55, in _process
    result = await handler(hass, data, inputs[0].get('payload'))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 86, in async_devices_sync
    async_get_entities(hass, data.config)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/helpers.py", line 119, in sync_serialize
    entity_config = self.config.entity_config.get(state.entity_id, {})
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
2019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Error handling message {'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.SYNC'}], 'requestId': '15505157886292114697'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}
2019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Unexpected error
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 55, in _process
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 86, in async_devices_sync
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/helpers.py", line 119, in sync_serialize
2019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Error handling message {'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.SYNC'}], 'requestId': '6339939068271586104'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}
2019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Unexpected error
2019-06-28 17:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.smart_home] Error handling message {'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.SYNC'}], 'requestId': '4480301946947119375'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}

I’ll give it a try… but I would have thought that the docs should point that out if it’s the case. Currently the docs for the cloud component are pretty thin so I just have the base info that is listed there, no mention of changing base_url. Likewise with the Google TTS component, nothing talks about about settings required if you use the HA cloud.

(Before anyone says “go and update the docs”, I’d happily submit a PR to update the docs, but I need to know what info is required first)

I’m using the cloud component and having sync issues with 0.95.0,1 and 2. Opened an issue on Github.
https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/24826

1 Like

I fixed it for local Google but forgot Cloud Google. Fixed in 95.3!

2 Likes

got it figured out.

First thing is to check your notifications bell (top right corner). It should be prompting you to enter the code that is given.

If you don’t get a notification, just recreate a client id and secret code, and re-enter into your config.yaml. When you restart HA, it should give you a notification

I’m also getting something odd going on with Google devices.

It seems to be the discovery component, it’s now finding Chromecasts on my LAN while I have google_cast set on the ignore list in my YAML. I don’t want HA to discover or use my Chromecasts.

In 0.94.x my Chromecasts were ignored, and the YAML for my discovery component is identical, very odd!

Still when trying to sync with google:

Sat Jun 29 2019 13:21:41 GMT+0200 (centraleuropeisk sommartid)
Unexpected error
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'``

Error handling message {'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.SYNC'}], 'requestId': '17750860745502431677'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}

@sbobergje fixed in 95.4

Greetings!

Having trouble installing any version of HA 0.95.x

19-06-29 11:58:32 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.95.3 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“readlink /mnt/data/docker/overlay2/l: invalid argument”).
19-06-29 11:58:32 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Any ideas on what might be causing this?