1.5.0 Feedback

ibeacons are not working at all. I’m going back to Owntracks.

I‘m the only one who denies location services for the app? I get always the pop up to allow them. Even if I deny

1.5.0 (27) have solved this post (automation trigger on enter/excite zone when phone is locked)

will test tonight with the 1.5.0 (29)

Updated to 1.5.0 (29) as a final try before my planned switch back to owntracks and got the first ibeacon notification since I started using the app!

I am getting a “Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from 192.168.x.x (my HA ip)” from my latest beta ios actionable notification. I am trying on the same lan as home assistant but with my https / outside url in the app. I used my legacy api password to setup the ios app and everything works from the app. I copied the ios actionable example but i keep getting invalid authentication. It use to work about a month ago. Thanks

tryied 1.5.0 (29) , and also working good for solving this post (automation trigger on enter/excite zone when phone is locked)

Yeah 29 is working well for me. I had what I thought was a beacon entry alert reported as an exit but it was just a quick exit/enter in succession as shown in the logs. I have found a beacon black spot in my house that needs filling in.

Done. Works ok now with 30

I cannot get gps or ibeacons to work properly. I disconnected my ibeacons to test and I received the exit notification and the device state changed to home. Later, when I tried the same, the state changed from home to away after disconnecting from the ibeacons but, I have a separate (not home) zone around my house so it should have shown this zone and not away. If I manually update the location, the state changes from away to this zone. This is on version (31).

I’m on build 32 and have noticed that it doesn’t notify Home-Assistant when I’m arriving home.

I have the iOS notifications configured to alert me when I enter a zone and I do receive the notification that I’m in the home zone as I’m arriving so it appears to be working. But HA doesn’t get the notification so my “arrive home” automations do not get triggered (they often run after I’ve been home for 15+ minutes).

I’m having the same issue. I get the enter zone notification, but doesn’t push to HA. If I do a manual update, it reports my location and triggers my automations.

I have an similiar issue.
My Tracking is on, but motion is off.
Everytime I Start the App, I get an Information, that it was previously activated but now it’s deactivated and if I want to activate it again.

First, I don‘t understand why this app needs the rights for motion and Fitness tracking.
Second, if I said no, it means no. There is no need to ask me over and over again :slight_smile:

Same here on 1.5.0 (32). Will revert back to v31 to see if that was the version where it still worked fine.

I reverted to v30 and there the location updates (gps) are working fine and show correctly in HA. So after v31 something has changed related to this which caused the updates not to be shown in HA.

Reverting back to v30 fixed it for me as well (v31 had the same problem as v32).

Any plan for an update of the public version?

it’s an iOS ‘feature’

Sorry, I’m new in iOS, where I can find information about it? Or maybe the name of this feature?

It will be released once it is ready for prime time.

Apple KB probably or iOS manual.