2.0 Release Update

The app crashes in ios12 for me, I’m sure when Robbie gets back he will fix it.

This 2.0 version of the app hasn’t been released yet right? I ask this because the current beta will expire in 36 days. It is still a long way to go, but I haven’t heard much about this app since a long time now. So I was just wondering. No hurries.

Earlier post:

Condolences, Robbie. I hope you’re doing ok.

Ai, I missed that one. That sucks, my condoleances @robbiet480

Like I said no hurries, family first!

For everyone wondering… We have 18 days left on the current beta. Robbie is still working on this. Says he’s been busy and going to get back to it in the coming week.

16 Likes

Awesome. I cam here exactly to find out what will happen in 13 days :slight_smile: Thanks so much for the update!

Robbie is submitting 2.0 to Apple again today…

5 Likes

Just to make sure I got everything right. We are waiting 2.0 at app store when apple will do it’s job (~5 days)?

does anyone finally knows if this app works with Nabu casa ?
Currently it is the only way to connect to HA outside my network, and wasnot working fine on this app.
Cheers
Bruno

Yep, I run 2.0 beta against my .nabu.casa URL.

I actually wonder what will happen if Apple doesn’t approve the app?

Worse comes to worse he will release a new beta.

1 Like

This is strange, because if I add the nabu casa link in the setup, the app just complaints that it should dettect it. If I insert a internal link like http:\homeassistant:8123 it says its required an external link.
Then it doesn’t work properly.

any news? really looking forward for the new app…

It’s waiting on Apple review right now.

Well if they don’t approve it today it will move to monday (that will be 2 days left) as I never saw Apple approving anything on Sundays. I have the gut feeling that Apple does not approve the app (which they should as this app is awesome).

I hope Apple approves it because man we can’t live without this app anymore :joy::rofl:. Thanks for your hard work @robbiet480 whatever happens we love you :+1:

1 Like

Robbie clearly stated if it’s not approved, he will do another beta release. It WILL be approved sooner or later.

EDIT: on discord Robbie has indicated he’s going to cut another beta just to be safe… Apple seems to be held up with iOS13 stuff…

3 Likes

fingers crossed, hopes high, public release highly anticipated. If not approved, can I join the beta lease?

Thanks

Jakob

It’s open for anyone to join. https://testflight.apple.com/join/XCUga7ko
Follow the link on your iOS device.

1 Like

@Bocephus: Thanks for posting. Unfortunately it seems, that registration is closed. Testflight states „This app does not accept additional Testers“ :frowning: