2.0 Release Update

Probably because the current beta expires in 3 days. Better wait a few days and try again.

Just to be sure; I love the work and commitment on the app. It improved so much in comparison to the release version. Big thanks @robbiet480

1 Like

Even the setup process is really slick. The app feels like there are many people working on it to make it so polished. I’m very impressed with it.

So the current 2.0 beta expires in less than a day. Any chance it will get extended?

read a few posts up :wink: @DavidFW1960 makes it clear

I have never in my life refreshed the App Store as much as today​:joy::rofl:. They must think, wtf? Why is this guy searching the same app over and over again :joy::rofl:

Edit: actually, @robbiet480 since this app is not yet on the appstore (and I read the rules). Why don’t you ask a few coins for the app. I’m pretty sure most are very willing to pay a fee for this wonderful app (I know I do). Hell even if it would cost $10 I would still buy it.

I know that if you put it on store for free that you can never change it again to paid. So I hope that you ask a bit of money for it because you deserve it big time!

1 Like

Doing the same thing last days.

Did I miss something about the app? I thought it would be an update, but it seems like you are saying that it will be a new app (if it is possible to make it paid)

Robbie is trying to get a new beta cut as it’s about to expire.
He has submitted the release 3 or 4 times now.
A PAID app is just unhelpful speculation and so far as I am aware has not been proposed by Robbie. You will be able to donate in the released app.

As far as I know 1.5.1 will stay so this would be a new app (as older ios devices can’t run the new app). But I am not sure though.

And yes I think he should get paid for his hard work :+1:

I never said it would be a paid app, I just say it might have just been as I am more than willing to pay for it :laughing:.

Totally ok to pay for great app. Just wanted to make sure if there will be new app or update.

Actually, I just needed to know what to check: update page on app store, or search for new one :slight_smile:

There will be a new app. V2 is a new App. The beta will expire and you will need to D/L a new app. (from the store - not testflight) Same as when 1.5 was released.

I’m mistaken. 1.5 was an update. Not sure what 2.0 will be. Robbie is still thinking about it. If you’re on beta you will need to download the official app when it comes though.

1 Like

Thank you for making it clear
And for last updates

New beta has been cut… waiting for Apple review. 3hrs till current beta expires. Robbie says it may expire before it’s approved… nothing he can do about it. All in Apples hands.

1 Like

I’m using the beta app now. does this mean it will stop working?

Probably… for a few hours maybe…

I’m ok with that. Just have to use my vpn for the time being. Do you know if notifications will still work?

Guessing but I’d doubt it… you never know it might get approved in time but seems Apple bogged down with iOS13 stuff at the moment…

Update is live in testflight.
Thanks @robbiet480 !! Much appreciated.
Looking forward to formal Appstore release whenever apple gets their stuff together :wink:

Beta is here :slight_smile:

Not sure if anyone knows, but Robbie said that after 13 ios we will have new siri shortcuts. We will see it later, not now, right?
So app store’s v2 is going to be without siri?

1 Like