2021.6: A little bit of everything

No I don’t know how to make the change.

What is a PR?

Just upgraded to 2021.6.3 without any problems. thank you!

Anyone loose “all the sensors”?? After upgrade from 2021.5.5 to 2021.6.3 my sensors are unavaiable… then try to restore the core snapshot… not resolve, then the full restore snapshot and the issue persist.

Most of the sensors are from esphome devices, in esphome log everythign works as before… only the sensor don’t get into HA… i’m using api in esphome…
For example, enpahse sensors aren’t working also.

Most of this devices are in a separate vlan… could this be the issue? Is strange that the restore don’t solve the issue…

Sorry, I think that reply was meant for someone else.

Yes - and… How to get the new sensors about last trip?

• BMW Connected Drive, now provides a bunch of sensors about your last trip. Thanks, [@EddyK69]

Just a guess but there have been some pretty major CDN outages tonight.

1 Like

Hello,
I am getting similar issue with the 2021.6.3 version.
I was running on 2021.6.2 and updated to 2021.6.3 and I am now stuck, my Hassio is not starting any more.
I don’t understand what’ happening.
I did Twice hard reboot (unplugging / replugging). I managed to get it starting once but taking half an hour.
Supervisor seems to be the issue…

Any idea on where I should search ?

I think my solution was to stop HA and run the update from the CLI, but given that I tried so many times I’m really sure what did the trick.

I tried the update, and it still didn’t work. It might be related to whatever is behind the ““requirements”: [“deebotozmo==1.8.0”]” line in the updated version’s manifest.json file, since my Deebot T5 shows firmware version 1.7.9 and says it’s up to date.

I reverted to my previous version of the component and added a line with:

"version": "v0.0.0",

to my the manifest.json file, and now it’s working. So that should be all it takes.

This is the underlying python module version. It is not necessatily the same as your firmware version.

deebotozmo 1.8.0 is available on pypi. What version has HA installed on your sysetem?

Hey everybody,

Are the some updates planned for the Denon Heos integration to group/ ungroup the speakers?

Yes, Add support for HEOS groups by klada · Pull Request #32568 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Great, thanks!

Just in case anyone has the same issue as me: I had to update my Tuya lights to use the “force color support” option after this update to get them to work properly whereas I hadn’t used it before. Not sure if directly related to the update or perhaps a coincidental change with Tuya/Smart Life, but figured it’s worth mentioning in case anyone’s searching.

Since you’ve withdrawn your reply to my post, have YOU fixed the problem…? Because my issues is surrounded by mysterious fog. :laughing: :thinking:

I have tried to upgrade from 2021.5.5 to 2021.6.3 and my configuration file was not valid anymore due to a custom_component (afvalbeheer) not recognized. Commenting the component would allow hassio to start, but tahoma integration would not start. Any clue what could be the problem?

Developers not adding version numbers to manifests? I believe there was 5 months advance notice their components would be blocked.

So which would be the solution now? I am not to worried about the custom component afvalbeheer, but not having Tahoma integration working is definitely bad.

1 Like

Make a proper post about what is happening. Config, logs etc. “Would not start” gives us no clue. See