2021.6: A little bit of everything

It worked, thanks a lot mate, fixed by adding a version number to the mainfest.json file

{
“domain”: “variable”,
“name”: “variable”,
“version”: “0.1.0”,
“documentation”: “GitHub - rogro82/hass-variables: Home Assistant variables component”,
“requirements”: ,
“dependencies”: ,
“codeowners”: [
@rogro82
]
}

That is a custom integration. You need to contact the author of that. It’s not a core HA issue.

All of my Sonoff devices went off line and when I do a configuration check I receive “Component error: sonoff - Integration ‘sonoff’ not found.”

Anyone else seeing this?

3 Likes

After installed 2021 6 update, the “smartir integration” cannot be loaded, so I have to revert back to the previous core. Please help.

I also have this problem on same setup (Windows, Python venv).
edit: installing tzdata as described in Timezone error on launch in 2021.6 · Issue #51385 · home-assistant/core · GitHub fixed the issue for me.

2 Likes

This one, yes far better.

1 Like

Custom-Cards stopped working, rolled back and still not working. Re-installed Custom cards and fixed the issue. Logged a bug and the developer contacted me for me info. Re-applied the update and this time a message flashed up quickly about a new front-end or some thing similar (reloaded the page and went away too fast for me to grab it) and now it is all working again.
Thanks everybody for all the effort they have put into this update.

Have you confirmed that integration has the version listed in the manifest file

How odd . We noticed that during beta cycle, Bram fixed TER to Release Important fix for Home Assistant 2021.06 · thomasloven/lovelace-template-entity-row · GitHub and all issues were gone.
Still are here and with the other afflicted users in beta.

You’re sure it’s not cache?

After update my starting home page completly dissappered. What is the problem?
Do the page refresh and clear cache but nothing help.

@spacegaier

The link you provided does not clearly describe me how to simply choose the default theme’s dark mode for all users

Since you write like you know :slight_smile: can you tell me how to achieve that?

Thank you.

ps. I tried a lot already in the past so if this can be solved now I am very happy…
e.g. this is what I test:

But that does not set this the theme to dark for all users upon login.
Also selecting default, none, Backend-selected doe not give me the dark by default for all users.

is it to be expected that upon disabling the polling, all entities become unavailable? I would think that to be an issue… they should stay in their last state, and await the next manual poll? Just tested this with Buienradar, and all turned Unknown

1 Like

Collapsed attributes: Previously, all themes automatically used our light theme as the base to build on. As of today, themes can be based on our default dark theme as well!

But there is still no selectable default theme, isn’t it? Why?

E.g. to assign this theme to a special view, if main theme is another one. In cards, I can set each theme, but not the buoild in HA ones.

To unclutter the more information entity dialog from these attributes a bit, the attributes will now show up collapsed into a bar and can be revealed with a click.

Can I switch off this behavior? I don’t want to click on “more” every time and to see everything on one view directly as before.

Disable polling updates on any integration

Is there a service for this as well, to switch off and on for a given integration?

Since the Update my history graphs no longer work. I just get the loading animation on my sensor cards. There seem to be no entries in the log regarding recorder errors. Did I miss a change to the recorder or the db? I’m using the Maria db add-on.

1 Like

Awesome, also fixed my issue. Thanks a bunch!

Hi all, does anybody know what i need to change for my KNX sensors to get them work again?
Invalid config for [knx]: [create_sensors] is an invalid option for [knx]. Check: knx->knx->weather->0->create_sensors. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/knx
I could not find the solution in the docs so far just that it has to do with “create sensors”…

In the breaking changes it lists changes for KNX especially it mentions " create_sensors"

1 Like

Yeah just found the issue… Thanks for the hint. It was the weather entity.

By “starting home page”, are you referring to your first Lovelace page?
If so, I’ve got the same issue.
First page loads blank but all the rest load no problem.

Use a template sensor instead of create_sensors

1 Like