2021.7: A new entity, trigger IDs and script debugging

2021.7.1 is a lil better from 2021.7 however the problem continue. In my case NPM domain redirect is 100% sure broken in a sense I can see it from my local IP:8123 but not from the domain. It took a very long time to have it running on it (firefox) Refresh the browser will take like 5 minute to load up.

MQTT error light The 'value_template' option is deprecated, please replace it with 'state_value_template' remain with nothing to double check at this time. YES some of you say that it suppose to be a simple fixed but so far unsure where to fixed.

Both are running fine on 2021.6.6

Anyone that know how to fixed please help. Thanks in advances

Yea that confused me, it says optional on the integration but the way I read it the first time you had to sign up to the free but actually donate. After reading it again it looks like you can use it without a token.

Anyway I got the same error as you and others but it has just sprung to life after about 2 hours of sitting with the error.

The numbers seem whacky so hoping it just needs a bit of time.

Estimated Power Production - Now - 197 W (Actual 483 W)
Estimated Energy Production - Next Hour - 0.906 kWh (Very unlikely with cloud)
Estimated Energy Production - This Hour - 3.622 kWh (Makes no sense)

I only have 1.5kw of Solar so unless it means for today I will be up to 3.622 kWh this hour, it is going to be good going to more then double my max potential production in 1 hour.

What does make sense is;

Estimated Energy Production - Tomorrow - 4.394 kWh
vs Solcast
Solcast forecast tomorrow - 4.74 kWh

So we shall see.

EDITā€¦

Sometime later and it is looking pretty spot on actually.

forecast

Just delete my MQTT integrations and readā€¦ now all my device is gone. Unsure what happens.

You deleted them. So they are gone.

Itā€™s not rocket surgery.

I delete the integration and add it againā€¦ it should send new message right?

What should?

Wont Boot after upgrade, running on rpi4 with docker and cant get to roll back to a old version eitherā€¦ HELP?

image: homeassistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant:stable

Fatal Python error: init_interp_main: canā€™t initialize time
Python runtime state: core initialized
PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted
Current thread 0xb6ff4020 (most recent call first):

[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scriptsā€¦
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

I add the integration back. its now empty?

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 6.24.30 PM

What should send discovery messages?

Have you tried power cycling these devices?

SOLVED

Needed
privileged: true

Dave

Same issue here.

37 posts were split to a new topic: 2021.7 History graph color changes

Is it possible to set a trigger id in automation A and use the trigger id in automation B?

Iā€™m guessing youā€™d need to create a helper entity controlled by automation A set by the trigger ID, then use the state of this helper entity in automation B.

It seems the slow history page is specific to Firefox (only tested on PC.) Itā€™s working fine on the mobile app, and I just tried Chrome, and itā€™s nice and snappy. On Firefox, itā€™s slow to load, and when scrolling, you scroll faster than the graphs can be drawn, and you have to wait for them to be filled in. The tooltips are also very slow to show up once you put your mouse over things.

Iā€™m using Firefox 89.0.2, The history page loads very quickly (<1 sec). Try with any extensions you have disabled, and clear your cache.

Hmm. Something very curious going on for me. History was consistently slow on the new version (2021.7 and 2021.7.1) in Firefox (89.0.2.) Taking 8-15 seconds to load, or scroll, or for tooltips to appear. I reproduced this with multiple rollbacks and upgrades. Restarted my browser, no dice. Also tested in a new incognito window with no addons which was still slow. Tested in Chrome and everything was normal. Then, I rebooted my computer (client only) and everything started working at full speed everwhere. :man_shrugging: On another machine itā€™s a bit slow still, but usable. If I use my scroll wheel on that machine, I can scroll past the graphs and wait (a half second or so) for them to be drawn over the blank white page. If I drag the scroll bar up and down however, there is no delay and I can instantly zip up and down the whole page with instant drawing. :man_shrugging:

Yeap, same hereā€¦ no vacuum, no switch :-1: , trying to add the devices using Xiaomi Cloud account, and it doesnā€™t work, I have devices in CN and in DEā€¦ I cannot log in in either of them.

What is the third leg stub on this condition in the Script trace?

Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 00-37-31 Configuration - Home Assistant

No default