2022.11: A heck of a release!

I also want the old history display back. Made a github issue about it when I noticed this change in beta, but sadly this bad change made it to the release version.

10 Likes

surprised this was not closed, (and was added to the milestone even) as it not an issue (something is broken), but a design decision currently.
Not that I dont agree :wink:

BAD:
Showing statistics only - not precise, some sensors have no LTS.

GOOD:
Show statistics (if present) in one tab, show history graph in the MAIN tab.

BAD:
Show history graph OR statistics -controlled by some toggle (history by default).

1 Like

Gigajoule support?! Great Scott!

2 Likes

Please revert (or give option) to old-style. Statistics display is missing important details I need

5 Likes

Hello

Same concern as some members
Capture

Despite the procedure indicated for corrected.

I also suggested @petro
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/2022-11-a-heck-of-a-release/483295/152

but nothing seems to work

2 Likes

Only gal/h or gal/d sensors showed up for me, which kinda makes sense I guess, but not at the same time. I think this is related to the energy dashboard needing kwh and not kw, but I don’t truly know.

I got the same after the latest update. Even the recorder starts complaining :disappointed:

Tried repairing everything but nothing works

1 Like

Still no support for new bosch smart home hardware :frowning:

Is anyone else having any issues with state_image? All of mine stopped working after updating, I did not notice anything listed in breaking changes.

Map card shows the person at bottom of the card after update.

3 Likes

I have the same, but what i tested its only in a Grid card.

Its a pop up card in my case

I rebooted, started systemd-journal-service but I still have this in logs

22-11-03 19:49:02 WARNING (raven-sentry.BackgroundWorker) [urllib3.connectionpool] Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fc1b9797850>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused')': /api/5370612/envelope/

Yet you haven’t posted a github issue.

what does 2022.11.01 fix?
There are no information in the release notes for that version…

grafik

5 Likes

51 posts were split to a new topic: Journal issues with supervised install after updating to 2022.11

Since updating, I have a really itchy right ear, why was this not in breaking changes?

Great update guys, need to revert the more info graph changes though, don’t think that was thought through.

1 Like
1 Like

Simply check the release page

1 Like