2022.3: Select and play media

Suspecious. And yes, these changes are the same, which I needed in automations, etc. already in 2021.11. But anyway, as these are still the same, but perhaps now only in additional other places, good to have still the fix.

But all this another argument, to have a yaml-default-Theme in the Theme-Folder as well, so this could be used to find this directly and to assign it to cards (e.g. when set another theme to the user), etc.

After the update I lost connection to my Firmata board?

Error connecting to serial port for PyMata board serial-/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Arduino_LLC_Arduino_Micro-if00: [Errno 2] could not open port /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Arduino_LLC_Arduino_Micro-if00: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Arduino_LLC_Arduino_Micro-if00'

Also under “hardware settings”, the port is not shown in the list anymore? Rolling back the update didn’t solve my issue… other (non Firmata products) USB ports are working properly it seems.

System log (not sure if this means something):

22-03-03 12:31:02 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Detecting HardwareAction.ADD hardware /dev/bus/usb/001/015 - None
22-03-03 12:31:02 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Detecting HardwareAction.ADD hardware /dev/ttyACM0 - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Arduino_LLC_Arduino_Micro-if00
22-03-03 12:31:05 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Detecting HardwareAction.REMOVE hardware /dev/ttyACM0 - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Arduino_LLC_Arduino_Micro-if00
22-03-03 12:31:05 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Detecting HardwareAction.REMOVE hardware /dev/bus/usb/001/015 - None
22-03-03 12:31:11 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Ignore device /sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3 / failes to initialize by udev
22-03-03 12:31:11 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.hardware.monitor] Ignore device /sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.0/tty/ttyACM0 / failes to initialize by udev

any one else had a bosch thermostaat integration brake? internal server error 400 and 500.
Just did the update. i didn’t see anything relating to breaking this

My HACS Xiaomi Miio integration (Standing Fan 2S and Humidifier 2) isn’t working after the upgrade. If I remove the HACS integration and setup the HA included one, it’s not working either. Tokens didn’t change, IP addresses are correct. Rolled back.

AndroidTV does not have a standalone media player (afaik).
The integration media player interacts with the apps.

If you want TTS on your AndroidTV, you must add it through the Google Cast integration.

Anyone having issues with Mini Media player after the update ?
mine looks awful and cant be used !

1 Like

In this case it’s not for TTS, it’s for showing the doorbell camera.

I just tested, no problem here, I’m on the de server with a Standing Fan 2S. I did a reinstall of it not too long ago, where I went from the HACS integration to the integrated.

I’m getting this warning after updating today:

2022-03-03 08:55:05 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'redacted' for spotify integration not ready yet: 400, message='Bad Request', url=URL('https://accounts.spotify.com/api/token'); Retrying in background

Is it just me, or does anyone else see this? Can’t see a related issue on github.

EDIT: After deleting the Spotify integration and then re-adding it, the problem seems to have been cleared. Oh, well…

Well, audio or video, same fact really…

How do you expect us to hit ‘c’ on the phone to search? :sweat_smile:

Shouldn’t be shown in the mobile interface.

1 Like

Guys, this new PR below, where can i find that indicator?

After the update, the Ical integration no longer works, does anyone else have problems with it?

log:

Update for calendar.ical_privat fails

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 521, in async_update_ha_state
    await self.async_device_update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 726, in async_device_update
    raise exc
  File "/config/custom_components/ical/calendar.py", line 71, in async_update
    await self.ical_events.update()
  File "/config/custom_components/ical/__init__.py", line 117, in update
    async with session.get(self.url) as response:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohttp/client.py", line 1138, in __aenter__
    self._resp = await self._coro
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohttp/client.py", line 585, in _request
    raise TooManyRedirects(
aiohttp.client_exceptions.TooManyRedirects: 0, message='', url=URL('https://p14-caldav.icloud.com/published/')

Android IP Webcam stopped working. Issue opened.

Logger: homeassistant
Source: components/android_ip_webcam/init.py:230
First occurred: 2:38:20 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 2:38:20 PM

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/android_ip_webcam/init.py”, line 235, in async_setup_ipcamera
await async_update_data(None)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/android_ip_webcam/init.py”, line 230, in async_update_data
await cam.update()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydroid_ipcam.py”, line 85, in update
status_data = yield from self._request(’/status.json?show_avail=1’)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydroid_ipcam.py”, line 62, in _request
with async_timeout.timeout(self._timeout, loop=self.loop):
TypeError: timeout() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘loop’

1 Like

I think the dependency with zwavejs version has been forgotten in the breaking changes:
I have an independently installed zwavejs2mqtt and had to upgrade it to make it work with HA 2022.3.0

My setup is as follow

Version core-2022.3.0
Installation type Home Assistant OS 7.4
Development false
Supervisor true
Supervisor supervisor-2022.01.1
Hassio on rpi

Looks like the Network application on my DM Pro has the problem as it’s forgotten all my network settings!

I added the following to the .yml files for the themes that I use:

input-idle-line-color: 'var(--card-background-color)'
  input-fill-color: 'var(--card-background-color)'
  input-ink-color: 'var(--primary-text-color)'
  input-label-ink-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  input-dropdown-icon-color: 'var(--paper-item-icon-color)'

It doesn’t fix the width or return the “x” button, but it makes it usable again.

My Google Home mini devices no longer play media from Home Assistant. It will play the chime to indicate that it’s active, but the media is not played (including previously working automations that called the play_media service).