2022.6: Gaining new insights!

Others have been seeing this prior to 2022.6.6
Not sure if it’s related to a Unifi update, an HA update or both.
There is a github issue open for this. Please post your details there so the author knows this is an ongoing issue that more users are seeing over time.

Edit:
there’s seems to be a more active issue here instead

1 Like

did you also filter them in recorder: ? because if not, they will simply return…

Yes, I meant to say I’ve removed them from recorder. I did not manually remove any records from the DB.

Can’t wait for that!

I like to use packages for related entities, so in your example aquarium_pkg.yaml would include an MQTT section, maybe a light section, and whatever else pertains to the aquarium.

After installing Core 2022.6.7 i’m getting several “over 10 seconds” warnings:

Setup of flux_led is taking over 10 seconds.
Setup of switch platform wake_on_lan is taking over 10 seconds.
Setup of climate platform intesishome is taking over 10 seconds.
Setup of climate platform tado is taking over 10 seconds.

also these:

Config entry 'Philips hue' for hue integration not ready yet: Error connecting to the Hue bridge at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx; Retrying in background
Config entry 'Masking Top' for shelly integration not ready yet: Timeout during device setup; Retrying in background
Config entry 'Masking Bottom' for shelly integration not ready yet: Timeout during device setup; Retrying in background

Te be sure I rebooted two more times after the update (first reboot after update is always slower) but no change.
Never had this with previous builds.

ps everything seems to work and these messages are probably nothing to worry about, just a bit weird it started after 2022.6.7.

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with feedreader rss since 2022.6.5? For some feeds, the event trigger is firing on every refresh instead of content change causing the automations (generally notifications) to fire over and over (and over) again. There’s a github issue so I know I’m not alone, but am interested how widespread the issue is.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to stop it? It has been doing this for several releases now. More annoying than a problem. If I leave the tab alone this will keep adding “My” to the tab.

HA Tab

This is the open tab in Firefox browser that normally says the section you are on in HA and then "My Home Assistant for tab title. It does the same thing in Chrome too. If I open HA in the browser it just keeps add the word “My” over and over.

What are we looking at there?

1 Like

This is the open tab in Firefox browser that normally says the section you are on in HA and then "My Home Assistant for tab title. It does the same thing in Chrome too. If I open HA in the browser it just keeps add the word “My” over and over.

Tried clearing your browser cache.

I’ve never seen that and I use firefox every day on multiple devices. I don’t even have “My Home Assistant” in my tab title, it just says “Developer Tools - Home Assistant” if I go to developer tools. Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 5.05.30 PM

I tried clicking a “my” link to see if that made it happen but that didn’t work. How did you get the “my” in there?

Have you tried typing S-H-A-R-O-N-A in the console followed by enter? Maybe you just need to finish the song

6 Likes

Yep did that a few times…still the same

1 Like

Very weird.

1 Like

Hey your guess is as good as mine, just showed up months ago… It doesn’t matter what section of HA I am in too.

HA Tab 2

Ok I laughed hard at that one…I guess I am old…

1 Like

Any unusual 3rd-party integrations or frontend resources loaded? (for instance, something that could be modifying the page title?). FWIW, I use hass favicon changer, card-mod, browser-mod, quite a few others…but to my knowledge none of those cause this.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Unifi Integration after update to 2022.6.7?

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/unifi/controller.py:311
First occurred: June 23, 2022, 8:14:49 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: June 23, 2022, 8:14:49 PM

Error setting up entry Default for unifi
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 339, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/unifi/__init__.py", line 41, in async_setup_entry
    if not await controller.async_setup():
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/unifi/controller.py", line 311, in async_setup
    await self.api.initialize()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiounifi/controller.py", line 157, in initialize
    await self.clients.update()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiounifi/interfaces/api.py", line 35, in update
    raw = await self.controller.request("get", self.path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiounifi/controller.py", line 277, in request
    return await self._request(method, path, json, url)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiounifi/controller.py", line 323, in _request
    raise LoginRequired(f"Call {url} received 401 Unauthorized")
aiounifi.errors.LoginRequired: Call https://192.168.1.1:443/proxy/network/api/s/default/stat/sta received 401 Unauthorized

Don’t suppose you figured this out? The exact same thing has happened to me… closes fine just throws this error for opening.