2023.1: Happy New Year of the voice!

try clearing your browser cache (ctrl-F5 in chrome) first.

I updated, I need to restore interface to make it work again

Lyric Homekit working again in 2023.1.5. Thanks!

You need a cache clean on the app
Or a ctrl+f5 in the browser

Xiaomi hub is now broken. The log shows:

2023-01-17 20:23:14.144 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for custom integration xiaomi_gateway3: Unable to import component: cannot import name ‘Command’ from ‘zigpy.zcl.foundation’ (/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/foundation.py)

It’s a custom integration (it’s not part of Home Assistant’s official integrations) so I recommend you report the problem to its author.

1 Like

After an update from 2022.12.5 to 2023.1.5, all my scenes have become ‘unavailable’ . They also have a state attribute ‘restored: true’, which I can’t find any documentation about. I have no idea if this attribute was there before. I tried restarting HA, and rebooting the Raspberry Pi on which it runs, to no avail.
I’m running HA supervised on an RPi 3b, everything was doing fine before the update. Does anyone have a hint where to look for a solution (other than restoring the backup)?

Apologies - I meant my aqara switches which were autodiscovered via Homekit integration.

permanent crashes since 2023.1 … gj …

Can only happen once :wink: If it was not caused by something specific in your setup the forum would be flooded. I don’t see it.

yeah what ever… worked fine before, now crashes daily … one crash after upgrade was normal to me, but this is on another level … one thing for sure, upgrades are highly risky and needs a backup every time

1 Like

Post your logs or stop moaning.

I can see my error now, yes. Left only the entities, removing the device, and Speedtest now seems to work….when I run it manually from the Automations list but never on its own! :slight_smile:
In tracking I can see that automation is triggered every 6 hours but for some reason the entities just do not update unless I go and click Run.

But nvm, I will just remove the whole thing as it is not that relevant information to have really.

Does anybody know if the Voice Assistant aliases are working yet? I have added several aliases for some lights & devices but it seems that Alexa doesn’t listen to them… Anybody knows?

The problem

Since latest HA update I get several status updates and timeouts from all different kind of elements and integrations

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio.handler
Source: components/hassio/handler.py:48
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 15:00:51 (9 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:00:51

Timeout on /addons/6a3d001f_assistant_relay/stats request
Timeout on /addons/a0d7b954_spotify/stats request
Timeout on /addons/5c53de3b_esphome/stats request
Timeout on /addons/cebe7a76_hassio_google_drive_backup/stats request
Timeout on /addons/core_samba/stats request

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/init.py:843
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 15:00:51 (9 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:00:51

Could not fetch stats for 6a3d001f_assistant_relay:
Could not fetch stats for a0d7b954_spotify:
Could not fetch stats for 5c53de3b_esphome:
Could not fetch stats for cebe7a76_hassio_google_drive_backup:
Could not fetch stats for core_samba:

2023-01-18 08:30:30.117 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating webostv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2023-01-18 08:30:30.122 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Updating webostv media_player took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:10
2023-01-18 08:30:30.124 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of media_player.tv_bedroom is taking over 10 seconds
2023-01-18 08:30:30.125 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of media_player.living_room_tv is taking over 10 seconds

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: helpers/entity.py:556
First occurred: 16:54:32 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:54:32

Updating state for sensor.xt12_5_ghz_upload_speed (<class ‘custom_components.asusrouter.sensor.ARSensor’>) took 0.847 seconds. Please report it to the custom integration author.

From the release notes:

Currently, configured aliases are used by Google Assistant and, of course, can later be used by our own voice assistant.

Doesn’t sound like they work for Alexa yet. Just says Google assistant for now.

2 Likes

And have you?

Update 2023.1.5 killed the workday sensor for me. The binary_sensor:workday_sensor is no longer listed in entities and my automations based on it stopped working. I rolled back to 2023.1.4 and everything is back to normal.

Maybe I missed something in the update notes and the breaking changes, but I’ve read through them several times.

Any ideas on what the issue is?

It’s still working for me on 2023.1.5

I updated from 2023.1.5 to 2023.1.6 this morning, now my energy dashboard shows weird statistics for the solar panels. The dsmr data seems ok.

For the last days it shows massive production between 8 and 9 am :cry:

I’m rolling back for now.