2023.11 To-do: Add release title

Hello,

If it appears in the browser and not in the app, just exit, close all windows, delete the history, 24-48 hours is enough and all the cookies. That solved it for me.

thatā€™s entirely incorrect, it is being worked on and has been for months Add label support by frenck Ā· Pull Request #69996 Ā· home-assistant/core Ā· GitHub

3 Likes

Please donā€™t engage him. Heā€™s just here to post rumors and sow dissent.

See next post

|
V
1 Like

First of all the topic we talk about is this so the discussion can flow there

And second there is no dev indications at all that someone should be working on it or even agree to it. I looked at your PR link and it seems nothing happened for a long time until today so maybe it was good that someone brought it up here where people are reading. Let the discussion contunue on the what the heck topic now that it has attention again.

i dont have logs because need to travel from home and i do a fast restore, i will try again when i will go home on Monday

Yes, exactly like that, Iā€™ll follow that post, I hope we can get a solution.

Itā€™s not a big deal to change 5 ID devices in automations, the big problem would be if it happens every single time we update!

Is there going to be a fix for the Message malformed: Unknown device ā€˜errorā€™ ? Iā€™ve got over 100 automations that are no longer available due to the device_id: name change. Changing all of these to the correct IDā€™s will be difficult and time consumingā€¦

Iā€™m likewise confusedā€¦

At what point that a piece of software is running would it be using 0% of the cpu on which it is running?

Oh yeah - 0.09 Rounded

1 Like

There is an office 365 have integration, which has had todo support for a while. Itā€™s not integrated with the new todo system though.

I asked but unfortunate the original author wrote that he will not rewrite his custom integration to use the todo integration as he does not need that to meet his personal need of importing data from Google Keep into the Shopping List, and as it is backwards compatible it still meets his own personal minimum requirements even if it does now not need to asked features for those to would like it to use the full todo lost features with back and forth syncronization

Please stop cluttering the sidebar. How do I get rid of todo from sidebar for all devices and all users without using older versions?

If you mean this integration itā€™s been up dated recently to work with the new ToDo functionality in this release.

To just remove it from the sidebar you can go to your Profile (at the bottom in the sidebar) and look for the option ā€œChange the order and hide items from the sidebarā€ (or you can long press the ā€œHome Assistantā€ header in the sidebar to go into edit mode)

2 Likes

Hey, all my logs are cleared again, i think it might happen on a new day 00:00

Never seen this before on 2023.10.x

Not sure. Logs are still working fine over here. Might be your install method or something unique to your system.

My logs are also cleared, but it happened on 2023.10.x. My logs work on startup and then stop working. I used the new safe mode option and the logs worked.ok. Guess itā€™s a custom component but no idea which one.

Hmm, glad Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦ Donā€™t think its caused by a custom

They work for me in safe mode though so Iā€™m going to disable all my cc and add them back 1 by 1 and see if thats it. If not, no idea !

Hmm, for me they are working when I start addon, but now I checked one day later and all logs are cleared, but they are still runningā€¦ But not all add ons are affected, some still provide log, some dont

You noticed it on 2023.10 also? But i didnā€™tā€¦
Maybe its hassos related? I updated to 11.1 on same time i installed 2023.11ā€¦ when did you update to hassos 11.1 ?