2023.6: Network storage, favorite light colors, new integrations dashboard

Thanks, that fixed it. I ended up removing my logger section entirely as I didn’t need any of those options any more

I can also confirm that.

Even if I try

command_line: !include command_line/command_line.yaml

It doesn’t work.

but following works

command_line: !include command_line.yaml
1 Like

I set up the network storage and the remote network drive was easily recognized and connected, but in the log i have a lot of these errors:

OSError: [Errno 116] Stale file handle: '/media/Fritzbox/DATI_1/Musica/David Bowie/David Bowie - Aladdin Sane (2013) [FLAC 24-192]/01. Watch That Man  (2013 Remaster).flac'

What’s the meaning?

those optimistic toggles Raman talked about in the release party for Z-Wave-js would also be appreciated in the POE toggles on unifi network…

I keept toggling that, not sure if I need to refresh the view, or wait, or…

they can take up to half a minute or so before being acknowledged/confirmed in the frontend

didnt they tell you?: the system checks for legal copies :wink:

I was not able to install this update, the server went error during the process. At the restart the old version is still running. Is there any particolar procedure to follow for the update?

cant you retry (assuming you didnt get fatal errors of some sort)?

did you follow this?

I added an SSD (Samsung T7) to my HA Blue, then moved storage from the built in eMMC to the SSD. The eMMC storage (still in use by HA for the OS) is not displayed anymore why?

I want sftp so bad

I am getting it and my - platform: bluetooth_tracker stopped working.
I am using HA OS and I read on another thread that bluetooth_tracker is deprecated?

Are you answering my question?

yes, but it was a joke…

1 Like

Had a look at logs and see Warnings related to expected units on two sensors. Not sure where to change these though as they are not visible. Not even certain that these are from Accuweather but it is likely.

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Entity sensor.solar_irradiance (<class ‘homeassistant.components.template.sensor.SensorTemplate’>) is using native unit of measurement ‘mJ/m2’ which is not a valid unit for the device class (‘illuminance’) it is using; expected one of [‘lx’]

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Entity sensor.inchicore_sunlight_percentage (<class ‘homeassistant.components.template.sensor.SensorTemplate’>) is using native unit of measurement ‘%’ which is not a valid unit for the device class (‘illuminance’) it is using; expected one of [‘lx’]

Apologies. Cancelling the above as saw reply from [yousaf465] after I posted it… Enabling Weather Forecast has resolved. Many thanks for your help…!!

Ah, ok… But can you help me to fix those errors?? They appear for every file inside the mounted disk.

I have a Docker installation on Synology NAS running DSM 6. I tried to upgrade to 2023.6, however, the homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant container will not now start.

Error message from Docker log says

Start container homeassistant failed: {“message”:“path /volume1/homeAssistant/hass.io/media is mounted on /volume1 but it is not a shared or slave mount”}.

This directory does exist, with no content. It was created back in January 2023.

Do I need to make a change to this directory, or permissions for the new version?

Any ideas welcome!

Thanks

You have an unsupported supervised installation.
You should:
a) Migrate to Home Assistant Container https://www.home-assistant.io/installation/alternative#install-home-assistant-container
b) Migrate to Home Assistant Operating System https://www.home-assistant.io/installation/alternative#install-home-assistant-operating-system
c) Do the changes needed to delay the need for option a or b (I have no idea how you would do that on synology, try a separate thread.)

1 Like

I had a problem with it breaking my MQTT too. I switched back to the previous version and then tried again today with the latest version and it installed without issue.