2024.3: Drag 'n Drop it like it's hot! 🎉

I haven’t updated to .1 yet but I did fix the todo list manually.

its a custom one using the Power Flow Card Plus as @fabiankrauss mentioned. I just recreated the standard one and added the pieces i needed on top

1 Like

I have chosen that card and get that error, i have just updated to 2024.3.1 last night so will try and implement again now.

All my zwave lights and switches died with this update with no way of bringing them back but downgrading (hopefully). Sensors seem to work though.

Is anyone having problems with their To-Do lists? I have 3 off them and only the shopping list is showing?

Looks like HA deleted them in the update.

Hope not as I had a lot of information there.

Yes others have seen this: To-do lists unavailable

Thanks Tom. I have logged a bug report. Should I remove it?

Looks to be a timezone error

Since I upgraded to 2024.3.0 My harmony things don’t work neither integration nor within node-red.

Upgrade to 2024.3.1 , and report back ( After you checked your logs ! )

@bdraco Just wanted to say thanks for this!

Had my DB nuked 2 or 3 times after renaming some device, so I was very happy to spot this in the changelog :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like Allan is on to the problem. Should be fixed in 2024.3.2

3 Likes

Covers/dampers no longer showing their (binary) state of open/closed regardless of percentage open? Previously had my covers for AC able to toggle open/closed via a button as I could see their state on the button (i.e. colour = open), however any cover state seems to have disappeared in this update.

- type: buttons
		entities:
		  - entity: cover.lounge
			name: Lounge
			show_state: true
			icon: mdi:air-filter
			tap_action:
			  action: toggle
		  - entity: cover.bedroom
			name: Bedroom
			tap_action:
		  - entity: cover.nursery
			name: Nursery
			tap_action:
		  - entity: cover.wineroom
			name: Wineroom
			tap_action:

e.g. state shown before 2024.3, “Bedroom” is open:

Try to use “state_color: true”
I think you can even “move it out” inline with/under type: , as you use it for all entities

- type: buttons
    state_color: true

Edit:however it should be default

On the other hand, i’ve never seen/used the type: buttons , now that my eyes are opened :slight_smile:

I upgraded, it worked the first time to not since then, no matching logs.

Not sure what you mean by " it worked the first time "

Nor this

And with above description, beside the " no matching logs " , you have not persuaded anyone to even try to understand what you mean, and which “log-files” you looked in etc

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately no dice, still no colours both inline or across the set.

Yeah, i looked it up in Docs, entities, special row elements, “buttons”
Tried the example there, and even tried other “native” ways, no colors indeed, in the horizontal-line of entities/buttons

Edit: Correction

1 Like

This is how I fixed mine manually.

@sparkydave

Thanks Dave for the information. I have spoken to Allen and I believe he has fixed it. :crossed_fingers: it will be out in 2024.3.2 if not I will look into this.

Thanks for your help :+1:

Blacky :smiley:

1 Like

No worries. Mate, you have given far more to the HA community than me so if I can help in any way, I’m happy. :call_me_hand:

1 Like