433toMQTTto433 Gateway Device List

I’m not sure how I did it… maybe I just wrote a small Arduino code that keep sending an RF signal using RCSwitch library example.
And using the gateway should also work, with the default configuration, the gateway repeat each RF code it send, 20 times.

If you try a few time it should end up working :slight_smile:

Thanks. will try this

I have bought the same PIR as you and I’m thinking of buying more of the same kind. Do they all send the same code on motion or is there any way to distinguish them?

Some PIR sensor work, some other not (no coede received from a superetherodine receiver) Both 433MHz …

The one not working is inserted in the working list. How can I trouble shhot?

http://www.banggood.com/433MHZ-Wireless-PIR-Motion-Detector-for-Home-Alarm-Home-Security-p-941723.html

Does the led light on when making movement in front of it?

Yes it does. I try 2 of the same, and both are not recognised by my sniffer.

A third, other brand, works

Not working pir

Is the banggood ones working for you?

Could you indicate where you bought the non working ones please?

banggood not working

Strange mine are working perfectly since months, could you post a picture of the inside and give the exact Product ID from banggood the working mine are id 941723

mmhh could be mine are 1107032

the list is pointing to 941723 which is the correct one

Thanks to @rpitera ,our kind moderator, we are moved to the hardware forum and the google doc is in the first post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All have different codes. Check out this article I wrote and u can add some additional functionality to it

Perfect! TIme to order some more =)

can confirm that these work:
Wireless PIR (4 Pieces) Aliexpress

Codes are sent while starting up and only sends 1 code when motion is triggerd. Did not see if codes are sent while battery low. Range of the PIR is ~ 3 / 5 meters so sometimes additional bridges are required to receive the 433mhz signal.

By the way, dont know what happend but my kaku switches also work now :slight_smile: Happy to see good improvements on the code side :smiley:

1 Like

I just got my 433 to MQTT gateway built yesterday and my doorbell seems to work well with it, which I’m very happy about. It is one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B018U1JOYS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ANy main powered (NOT battery) PIR motion sensor available?

The Kerui P829 can be powered by USB (micro or mini USB, I’ll have to check) so you can easily power them from main by using a simple USB charger.

Not sure there is a point though, use some AA Eneloop, you should be good to go for more than a year and then be able to recharge the battery. You’ll easily find them for 2€ a piece, so for a grand total of 4€ it might cost less than a USB charger+ cable or less than a AC to DC converter.

On an electricity consumption point of view, it might also cost less, a charger or transformer usually stays hot and consume more electricity than used by the sensor.

2 Likes

you sure? from the picture ou can’t tell