circle:
      [top: 8.5%, left: 56.2%, width: 3.5vw, position: absolute]
    circle2:
      [top: 50%, left: 56.2%, width: 3.5vw, position: absolute]
1 Like

Thank you very much!!

thank you very much.

:heart_eyes:

I would like to have a button showing the state of the Home Assistant Alarm. Ideally it shows a large icon for the state then text underneath for the state in words.

Disarmed

Armed Home

etc…

Pushing the button should bring up a view with the alarm panel on it so the user can change it.

Has anyone accomplished this before?

Thanks!

1 Like

Being only so what proficient in HA - what would be the best starting point to try to achieve this HA look? Any ideas or tips?

Not sure about button (i use the badge) but for the popup, use browser-mod (which is used in this UI as well, if i’m not mistaken).

Like this

Hi Mattias,

First thanks for sharing your wonderful configuration, it’s really beautiful.
I’m trying to understand how to change the black tv border color in this icon and I will appreciate your help:
This is the icon:

tv

and this is the SVG code:

icon_tv: >
    [[[ const state = entity.state === 'on' ? 'animate' : null;
    const style = '<style>@keyframes animate_on{from{transform: scaleY(0);}to{transform: scaleY(1);}}.animate_on{animation: animate_on 1s; transform-origin: -100% 46%; animation-fill-mode: forwards;}@keyframes animate_off{from{transform: scaleY(1);}to{transform: scaleY(0);}}.animate_off{animation: animate_off 1s; transform-origin: -100% 46%; animation-fill-mode: forwards;}</style>';
    const path = '<path d="M46 9.2v27.5H4.1V9.2H46m2.4-2.4H1.6v32.3h46.7c.1 0 .1-32.3.1-32.3zM11.9 43.2h26.3c.6 0 1.1-.4 1.1-1v-.3c0-.6-.4-1.1-1-1.1H11.9c-.6 0-1.1.4-1.1 1v.3a1.11 1.11 0 0 0 1.1 1.1z"/>';
    const gradient = '<linearGradient id="A" gradientUnits="userSpaceOnUse" x1="5.401" y1="34.714" x2="43.817" y2="11.74"><stop offset="0" stop-color="var(--paper-listbox-color)"/><stop offset="1" stop-color="var(--paper-listbox-color)"/></linearGradient>';
    if (entity.state === 'off') { return `<svg viewBox="0 0 50 50"> ${style} ${gradient} <path class="animate_off" d="M2.9,8h44.3v29.9H2.9V8z" fill="url(#A)"/> ${path} </svg>`; }
    if (entity.state === 'on') { return `<svg viewBox="0 0 50 50"> ${style} ${gradient} <path d="M2.9,8h44.3v29.9H2.9V8z" fill="#20262890"/><path class="animate_on" d="M2.9,8h44.3v29.9H2.9V8z" fill="url(#A)"/> ${path} </svg>`; }
    if (entity.state === 'on') { return `<svg viewBox="0 0 50 50"> ${gradient} <path d="M2.9,8h44.3v29.9H2.9V8z" fill="url(#A)"/> ${path} </svg>`; }
    else if (entity.state==='off') { return `<svg viewBox="0 0 50 50"> ${path} </svg>`; } ]]]

Great Job, lovely look!
for a newbie ist dificult to start like this but i hope very soon make this my default UI.
Thanks for sharing
PM

const path = '<path fill="red"...

Hi Matt. When i work on my picture element in full screen on my pc the layout is not identical to the one showing on my display screen powered by rpi4! How do i align these two? my issue is with the height. The components needs to be placed lower when i look on the display screen. I have same resolution set at 1920x1080p. The screen sizes are 21" for the display and my pc i am working on 23". Hope you understand my issue and can assist me.

Are both screens in kiosk mode?

yes. Just to be clear on the definition. HA is shown in a full window without the browser showing (F11). Both is using chrome /Chromium.

I mean kiosk mode in custom header. If you have the HA sidebar/header enabled on one screen and not the other that might affect the position :man_shrugging:

They are on both screens. both header and sidebar.

hi could you please share :slight_smile:

Right now i am only using compact_mode in custom header

Thanks a lot!

Hi.
I am using “custom: layout-card”, namely -break. Here’s what happens:

How to fix it ?
HA 0.115.3

No, of course not :slight_smile:
When you say name template, you mean? Help me here.

I’ll try to see if I can find what I’ve changed.

Hi Mattias,

i use your wonderful design on Apple Ipad and I wanted to ask if you can help me with the ui sound.

I would like it to be like yours, so that when I turn on the light there is a click sound.

Can you help me please?