Add latest model of Switchbot Lock Pro

A new Switchbot Lock Pro model was released recently (Switchbot Lock Pro 70: https://eu.switch-bot.com/pages/switchbot-lock-pro)
It is not being automatically discovered by bluetooth proxy (I am in active mode, and it is detecting switchbot bulbs)
So I am assuming it hasn’t been registered into Core integrations for switchbot?
Would appreciate help to get the device recognized!

Here is the device in bluetooth log:
2024-04-12 18:54:00.139 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.bluetooth.manager] hci0 (D8:3A:DD:64:04:F7) [connectable]: DA:68:76:0D:90:70 AdvertisementData(manufacturer_data={2409: b’\xdahv\r\x90p\x01\x80\x00d\x00\x00’}, service_data={‘0000fd3d-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb’: b’\x04\x00\x00’}, service_uuids=[‘0000fd3d-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb’], rssi=-60) match: set()

thanks,
Darzism

Did you manage to make HA use the lock?

Considering the feature request was opened 14 hours before your own post, I highly doubt it.

Just add your vote & wait a bit longer.

1 Like

What a happenstance. I just found this lock and am researching it for purchase.

I’m interested to know what features are/will be accessible without using the Switchbot software. I.e. fingerprint, temp keys, etc.

I‘m sorry, I did not see the age of the post.

I’ve just got a pair of the newly released switchbot pro locks, and they aren’t auto-discovering in bluetooth like my curtains did. I’ve watched the logs but don’t see anything being detected.

Is there anything in the repo that needs to be updated for the lock pros specifically?

I’m pretty new, so take this with a grain of salt…

I saw an issue pop up on the Home Assistant Core integration GitHub page for Switchbot integration and someone (possibly the OP here) was directed to open a feature request to the community forum here.

I don’t know enough to point you to exactly where to get involved making an update, but I believe it would be somewhere in the Home Assistant Core repo.

I don’t know what the process is to get this to work with HA. I’m a non technical user who is going to get this lock so I’d like to be able to pull the battery info into HA at least since I intend to use Matter to control it. So here is an upvote for the thread.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread. Hopefully something by Summer if not sooner.

Yeah, of all the people posting here, you’re the only one who even bothered to vote for this request.

I’m pretty sure this will get integrated eventually, but come on guys, all you need to do is click on the vote button at the very top. I’ll even add my vote just to get some traction for you, even though I don’t intend to use it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the prompt. I missed it on the phone despite checking the new notifications.

1 Like

Not yet, I’m guessing we’ll need to wait until a future core update to get the device added.

1 Like

Not in the latest core update :worried:

2 Likes

I am using SwitchBot Lock Pro in HA via Matter and the SwitchBot Hub Mini.

Same here, I also have the Lock Pro in Home Assistant via Matter using the Hub 2. Features are as barebones as it can get, but at least I can control it locally.

It’s still bluetooth though and since my Hub 2 is in my Bedroom like 15 feet away, response can vary wildly. Sometimes under 2 seconds, sometimes almost 20 seconds. I really don’t want to spend $60 for another Hub to be a few feet away for max responsiveness. So getting the Lock Pro integrated so we can use bluetooth proxies can’t come soon enough.

2 Likes