Switchbot Lock Pro add to HA

Can we get this SwitchBot Lock Pro | Electric Smart Door Lock for Home Security – SwitchBot International to work with HA at all? Ideally local api via esphome bluetooth but I have also a switchbot hub mini (matter enabled) and I have tried the cloud integration SwitchBot Cloud - Home Assistant and it does not detect anything.
Anyone got the hub mini or the lock pro to connect to HA? Not feeling great about buying two of these…

Edit:Adding the hub mini with Matter exposes nothing, so that’s another dead end

2 Likes

@sd_dracula ,

I’ve pre-ordered one of those as well and currently awaiting fulfillment.

What is with the smartlock Bluetooth integration. Does it detect anything? Or is the lock / hub without Bluetooth?

Dunkelschunkel

BT integration detects nothing and the same with the cloud switchbot integration and even matter, connected them to the hub mini.
I connected it to smartthings so I can control it from HA but I rather use local api only

@sd_dracula ,
That’s what I am aiming for ultimately. I guess the smart lock pro is just a bit to new and not yet widely available to it being supported locally.

Pleas vote here

1 Like

Are you saying you can’t control it at all when exposing it via Matter? I also have a Lock Pro but have a Hub 2 instead. I connected mines to HA via Matter and got basic controls like lock, unlock, and lock status at least.

It would be nice to get this into the Bluetooth integration though. I think the original Lock added battery status and the door sensors. Would be nice to get access to the Lock Pro battery at least.

Yeah it doesn’t even find it or even my curtains (but maybe because the curtains are connected to the switchbot bluetooth instead)

Maybe upvote this one:

2 Likes