Airtouch 5 Integration (Aus)

Just wait for the server to come back and you’ll be able to update, no stress

The spill doesn’t work when the ac is off, it is used while your system is running so that you don’t have a system blowing air against zones that are turned off/closed from reaching setpoint.

You either have to have a spill zone, constant zone or bypass or you will have issues or damage zone damper blades. You can’t really automate this and you need to let the Airtouch do what it’s designed to do.

As an example, if you have only the living zone on and it’s 100% open the spill zone will be 0% open.
If the living zone is 90% open the spill is open 10%
This changes based on the sum of the on zones.

Either way, people need to let the controller make the decisions and not automate so much stuff as it’s messing with the control algorithm of the controller.

1 Like

The Airtouch also naturally has a feature called auto off which automatically turns the system off when all zones are off and won’t let the system turn on unless one of the zones are on. This is for the same reason I had mentioned regarding the spill.

1 Like

it’s been like this for 2 months.

The update?

yes and the website half of the website

I don’t see any issue with it?

In my experience from monitoring the stats while I was developing the integration, the spill zone is activated whenever the sum of damper percentages for all open zones is less than 100%. My guess is that the spill zone is opened just enough to make up to 100%.

This means the spill zone is still used to avoid over pressurising the ducts even if you have zones turned on, especially if you only turn on one or two zones.

Interestingly, if you select two spill zones the AirTouch will keep a minimum of 200% damper opening. I’m not sure if that’s intentional or a bug in the algorithm.

1 Like

well for me going to contact support ig

1 Like

The website looks ok to me too. 403 errors are a “forbidden” response. That is usually not a transient error. Maybe it’s worth reaching out to your internet provider?

2 Likes

That’s correct mate

nothing wrong with my internet

I’m updating systems daily and never see this issue so somethings up, no customers have ever called me experiencing this issue either so something isn’t right.

1 Like

i know so strange im going to contact support soon

ever seen a customer use ha :rofl:

Yeah do that for sure :+1:

Yes I have multiple times but that has nothing to do with it updating or not either or you getting 403 errors.

i know on adguard its not blocked at all airtouch use the same url for the update

Thanks. I was but 0.4.0 was a straight through/first time install. That did the trick.

Your reference temp is showing 26C, which is more than likely reading the original Daikin wall remote or the air handler inlet temp. Looks like it’s missing a commissioning step (field settings for remote control). From the Installer Manual for Daikin:

2 Likes